Ok, first off this thread can be used to talk about this band which I feel doesn't get enough attention as they deserve. Brilliant tunes and I don't think they've released a bad album yet.

However, my specific query is on the new album itself. It was released in America in October, yet the only thing I can find for a UK release date is January next year. Anybody know anything different? Or do I have to shell out on £15 for an amazon import...
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
dude, that's a bummer about the release date, I have no idea when you'll get it. I agree with you 100% TSM don't get anywhere near the attention//respect they deserve.
I loved there first two albums but I dont know about the new one.

Kinda sounds like they lost there balls after benjamin left..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I loved there first two albums but I dont know about the new one.

Kinda sounds like they lost there balls after benjamin left..

Yeah, I was worried with him departing. I wasn't entirely sure why he did...I mean, certainly here in Britain I haven't heard anything of what he's gone on to do. Either way, I still want to hear the new album, should still remain musically similar I hope. It has mixed reviews though...don't know which to trust. Although most of the 'bad' ones just say something along the lines of 'we don't want prog back' which isn't the most constructive criticism...

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Yeah, I was worried with him departing. I wasn't entirely sure why he did...I mean, certainly here in Britain I haven't heard anything of what he's gone on to do. Either way, I still want to hear the new album, should still remain musically similar I hope. It has mixed reviews though...don't know which to trust. Although most of the 'bad' ones just say something along the lines of 'we don't want prog back' which isn't the most constructive criticism...

Ive heard a few tracks and I wasnt very impressed..

Id definatly go see them live though.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I like their new stuff, it's different...but still good. I think that everyone should see them at least once, they put on a good show...although I haven't seen them since ben left...
I wasn't even aware they were working on a new album until about a week ago, when I found out that they released it. I was all, "zomgwherehaveibeen?"

I haven't listened to it yet, needless to say. But I'm pretty sure I'll do this in the near future.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
I wasn't even aware they were working on a new album until about a week ago, when I found out that they released it. I was all, "zomgwherehaveibeen?"

I haven't listened to it yet, needless to say. But I'm pretty sure I'll do this in the near future.

Yeah, I was only aware of it from some random advert on a site linking to their new video, and thought why the hell hasn't this been public! Listened to that new song, Atomic Heels, thought it was pretty decent, hope the rest of the album is the same sort of thing.

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF