Agile, from what I've heard, are the best value guitars on the market. I'm looking at buying an al-3000 from them. But for $389, are they actually somewhere between an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Gibson Les Paul Standard? If they are, how the heck do they make them that cheap? Thanks.

i have an Agile Reaper (Jackson Rhoads kinda style) & i was amazed as well when i saw the prices for all the Agiles, & even with postage & packaging & customs charges... it was still cheaper than getting what i wanted from this country!!

Agiles are worth more than what you pay, they're AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!

infact, i should hopefully be getting another Agile this christmas (i got my Agile Reaper last christmas ), should be an Agile Interceptor Pro 27 in Tribal Green, which will be my first 7-string too
I have an Agile Al-3000 Rootbeer n was wonderin the exact same thing a couple months ago. I checked the specs for this model (woods, pickups, the technicals). Its a little bit lower quality than the Gibson, but I definitely like it way way better than any epi i ever had. This guitar actually feels solid. I guess u get what u pay for, and in the gibson/epi case, ur payin for a name brand, which is y its more expensive.

I found this dude on youtube comparing both the agile and a gibson, made up my mind n bought the al3000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZSS-GIRA8
well they cut out the middleman, instead of going through musiciansfriend for guitarcenter, they sell directly to you
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
They're cheaper because it's straight from the factory, no middleman to jack up the price and make a profit.

EDIT: Beaten to it.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by ML_Guitar09
They're cheaper because it's straight from the factory, no middleman to jack up the price and make a profit.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

aha!

I wanna get one of the PS guitars they make now, one with a FR, they look sexy as hell
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Ok, thanks for the help all Time to add the al-3000 to my list of guitars to buy.

Agiles are made in the exact same factory as Epiphones, so you shouldn't expect much of a difference between them and the Epis.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??