Such as guitars, pedals, amps, and anything else? I'm really interested in picking something up for my guitar this Christmas.

EDIT: Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. Various stores (online and local) reduce their prices drastically.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Nov 26, 2008,
in oklahoma(where i live), stores can't sell below cost on black friday, but I'm sure you can find something decent else where.
whats black friday?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
What is Black Friday?

You may have posted before I, but my grammar is better! ^

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah, my local music shop has a sale on acoustics, oh wait, I don't live in Kentucky. What I'm saying is, how is somebody who more than likely does not shop at the same stores as you going to tell you the sales at your store? Just call them.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
Yeah, my local music shop has a sale on acoustics, oh wait, I don't live in Kentucky. What I'm saying is, how is somebody who more than likely does not shop at the same stores as you going to tell you the sales at your store? Just call them.

Guitar Centers, Musiciansfriend and other websites... You do know that there are a numerous amount of guitar chains?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by floppypick
What is Black Friday?

You may have posted before I, but my grammar is better! ^

Actually it should be "You may have posted before me, but my grammar is better!^"

So really, neither of you have better grammar. You just suck more because you tried out grammar him and failed.

Black Friday is a Holiday sale that a vast majority of retail stores in the U.S. participate in. The day after thanksgiving, all the stores price close to everything extremely low in effort to get rid of all of their previous/old inventory to get ready for the new holiday releases. People use this to their advantage by shopping for holiday gifts at discounted prices.
This one place called the search bar has some good prices on guitar gear on black friday.
Quote by Mr_Roboto510
This one place called the search bar has some good prices on guitar gear on black friday.

you joined this month you have no rights to say searchbar jokes especailly because there is not one on this specific topic
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
you joined this month you have no rights to say searchbar jokes especailly because there is not one on this specific topic

actually there are quite a few threads on this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm