Yesterday i was on the floor experimenting with my guitar pedals and i was coming up with some unusual tones that wouldn't exactly make you think of a guitar when you heard it.

To Contribute i was using my Digitech CF7 Set to the seventh model with all settings on full, along with my danelectro french toast fuzz and my electro harmonix knockout. it got this great harmonic synth tone that was reminiscent of some sort of overdriven organ through a leslie that was going way faster than it should be. i'll try to throw up a recording if i can get back to my amp in time.

Post Yers
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Ultimate PolySynth tone on a guitar:

Neck Pickup, tone pot down to 0, with bass wah pedal rocked fully back. A fair amount of distortion.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Ultimate PolySynth tone on a guitar:

Neck Pickup, tone pot down to 0, with bass wah pedal rocked fully back. A fair amount of distortion.

so trying this when i get back to my gear
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
I got a funny turntable sound out of mine AX3000G, with the Delaytime in ms controlled through the expressivepedal...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
There's oodles of fun to be had with the xt live

I love the synth models

Also I love playing with the whammy. I've had a couple funky sessions with the bender/synth bender locked a full octave above or below, and using the pedal to control delay time from 0-2000 ms, make loops and record scratching sounds

Also, assigning the pedal to control any effect = AWESOME. Try it with choruses and flanges and stuff
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
has anyone done the infintite repeat delay trick for spooky-ass white noise?
MY BANDS

Lets All Get Superpowers

Hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!