So let us consider the common perception that women decide when to have sex in most relationships; because men are almost always ready and willing. Well if we believe this to be so, then...

A. How would things ever get initiated with lesbians?

And

B. Would (male) gays never stop?

Discuss.

Yes it is meant to be silly =D
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Nov 26, 2008,
Discuss.
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Not all men are high school kids desperate for pussy.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Well, to be an active lesbian, i feel that you would probably have a high sex drive.. so perhaps you could argue that women like this feel comfortable in initiating?

EDIT: reading over that, i feel that it may have been a little offensive, but i'm too lazy to reword it.. soooo no offense

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
~sigh~

Yeah because no woman actually wants to have sex, and all men ALWAYS want to.... okay maybe that second part is true
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I don't know, but I think you and I should go for option B.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Gays work on a whole different level of sexualness. They just want sex, and they can have it. No chance of getting pregnant.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
~sigh~

Yeah because no woman actually wants to have sex, and all men ALWAYS want to.... okay maybe that second part is true

Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
~sigh~

That's a massive generalisation and a lie.

Ok so maybe it's true...
Quote by jwax

O____________O

Quote by COBGage
That's a massive generalisation and a lie.

Ok so maybe it's true...

I know, I know
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I am so hard right now.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by herby190
Yeah, but in option B, their ass has gotta get sore eventually...

*laughs* that is a good point... but if they switch around being the catcher and pitcher.. maybe it will give enough time to heal?
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last 3 opportunities I've had to have sex I didn't take. If it's not with someone I care about, I really have no sex drive.
Yeah, but I'm assuming every time, they each get a turn... unless they 69....*shudders*
Quote by herby190
Yeah, but I'm assuming every time, they each get a turn... unless they 69....*shudders*

That would be more gentle than the other way for sure.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Some evidence suggests that homosexuals are born with the opposite brain type to their physical sex.

If this is the case either for all or a fraction then there is your answer.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
That would be more gentle than the other way for sure.

Unless ones taller than the other...
I had sex this morning with an old friend of mine, really nice girl, she knew it was casual, and she was hornier than me, and THAT, is a rarity, I'm horny 24/7.
Quote by Eric 666
I had sex this morning with an old friend of mine, really nice girl, she knew it was casual, and she was hornier than me, and THAT, is a rarity, I'm horny 24/7.

I think for this particular argument its more from long term relationships perspectives.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
I think for this particular argument its more from long term relationships perspectives.

Well as Dave Mustaine would put it "Most men usually want to kill themselves after 4-5 years of marriage" The general consensus for marriage is that after a few years, the woman doesn't want that much sex while the guy still wants to get laid regularly. Usually because women have a lot of what seems to ME (opinion) is unnecesary stress caused by normal human things such as aging, and the thought of cooking or taking care of a family.

So while you're working in some boring job 9-5 or busting your balls doing some hard really hard work 12 hours, at one point in the week you ask your wife "how bout some bow chika wow wow hun?" most of the time she's just gonna tell you "I got this this this this and that going on and you want sex? Look at how much stuff we have to pay, look at how much we have to worry about this and that" and what not, so she's not gonna give you any in the long run. I'm probably pretty wrong on most of these but its just the way I've seen it and what I've been described.
Quote by Jericho114
all men are high school kids at heart, who are desperate for pussy.

Fixed