Hey guys im looking at expanding into tube amps.
Ive been looking at the valveking as it seems like a really nice amp.
However i have been advised that is not amazing for metal right off the bat?
so can i change the valves to el84's i think they are the aggresive ones for metal etc?
also a overdrive stompbox to crank up the gain?
will you still get the amps tone even though your running a stompy though it?
sorry im very new to tube amps.
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
Check the Valveking thread.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
it will do metal if you know how to set it up, but i you want ze brutalz you should buy a overdrive/boost.

for more info just search for the valveking in the search box.
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.