I saw the pic of this guitar and was like

thinkin about getting it, the headstock looks kinda retarded though. what do you guys think, I was gonna get the douglas fulcrum but i want a fr to mess around with

edit: maybe i should give you guys the link
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1288.html
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
the headstock if deffinately retarded. Vs need a normal gibson style headstock or a kramer hockey stick one.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
the headstock if deffinately retarded. Vs need a normal gibson style headstock or a kramer hockey stick one.

ya or a V like that should have like a jackson headstock, it would look drop dead sexy with a jackson stock on it
If you want a fr to mess around with i got a Douglas WR-340 in mahogany all gold hardware.
Ive been trying to sell it cuz i want to get the 7 string model ill sell it to you cheap.
Its a ****ing awesome guitar all there guitars are, thats all i own.
But my email is jonspoor@yahoo.com email me if ur interested.

cheers!
Quote by Absentmental
If you want a fr to mess around with i got a Douglas WR-340 in mahogany all gold hardware.
Ive been trying to sell it cuz i want to get the 7 string model ill sell it to you cheap.
Its a ****ing awesome guitar all there guitars are, thats all i own.
But my email is jonspoor@yahoo.com email me if ur interested.

cheers!

sent you an email
That trem is probably made out of paper...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by JessicaGonzo
i was thinking about getting this one.

it has no trem but looks pretty cool for $190

what one
Quote by RabbidWolf
oh ya, i was lookin at that one too. stick some better pickups in there, and i bet you it'd be a sweet axe

Yea i was going to do that if i got it.... but the only thing from keeping me from getting it is if the neck is thin or not. I need something thinner then the LP and SG necks.
na that one is **** get the regular v or the les paul with the floyd and 24 frets