Are there any programs similar to Garage Band (for iMac) that are compatible with Windows XP?
Lucas:
I was playing guitar hero for three hours yesterday! do you play?

Me:
I play guitar.

Lucas:
Psh. Stupid realist.
this topic applies to me also...
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ok, so I searched and found a program call Mixcraft. There are plenty of torrents for it if you don't want to pay .
Lucas:
I was playing guitar hero for three hours yesterday! do you play?

Me:
I play guitar.

Lucas:
Psh. Stupid realist.
There's lots of programs that are for recording and sequencing. Is it the loops and instruments you are interested in ?
There is poetry in despair.
FL Studio is good, mostly for either hip-hop or dance sounds, but it can do any guitar/ rock band recording.

Others are Sonar, Cubase, Sony Acid etc.

Look em up for reviews.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

^Do this. This is the only way you'll be able to record properly, with a Mac. There's nothing decent for PC, you'll have to spend a grand on a new computer.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by hippiejam2000s
Ok, so I searched and found a program call Mixcraft. There are plenty of torrents for it if you don't want to pay .

You have now just been reported you F'n scumbag!..enjoy!
Quote by PsychomanZ
You have now just been reported you F'n scumbag!..enjoy!

I dont see how he should be reported for this. If he wants to download torrents, then its not really any of your business. Sure its "not right" but what ya gonna do...

By right you should get a warning for being abusive to him
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
I dont see how he should be reported for this. If he wants to download torrents, then its not really any of your business. Sure its "not right" but what ya gonna do...

By right you should get a warning for being abusive to him

It cant be helped, PsychomanZ has a medical condition whereby he experiences an uncontrolable fit when someone mentions crack software.

Poor guy...
As of this time, I dont report for torrents unless someone actually posts links.
If they simply talk about them I warn them, (though the report post feature)
If they make a thread saying they downloaded their software and want help, I simply don't help them.

I believe this is a good way to go about things.

UGs rules pinned at the top state that you should not post links and such for this type of material. They never said anything about talking about it so I cant see yelling at someone if they ask what torrents are and all. I simply respond saying they should stay away from them as it is against the law to download software.
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by TheDriller
It cant be helped, PsychomanZ has a medical condition whereby he experiences an uncontrolable fit when someone mentions crack software.

Poor guy...

Just like you guys have a fit everytime i call theifs out on cracked software.

Poor you...

Quote by moody07747
If they simply talk about them I warn them.

You never warned him...you replied to him about the pinned threads about software selection.