Page 1 of 3
i really doubt it. I'm asking for pickups for my guitar, or a mini-amp so i can bring it to school
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
yup. a michael kelly valor limited, or patriot limited. i havent decided yet.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by -Blue-
I might be getting pickups, which would make mine a whole new guitar. Does that count?

yes, cuz thats what im doin too
Im going to by myself something soon I just have no idea what I want, something different but extremely versatile, I'm leaning towards a 72 deluxe tele right now, I hope I can get a better idea soon. I'm losing my mind over all the research
Quote by kckyle
i'm biding on this les paul classic. hopefully i win

good luck!!
I'm getting an Epiphone G-400 for Christmas, can't wait,plus I'm buying myself a new amp and I'm getting a new pedal.
I'm hoping to get some money to put towards an Agile Ghost III. I'll prolly be getting some pedals for christmas, though.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
im getting a prs se paul allender im pumped to bad i still need to wait another month tell i can play it. its easily the best prs se. to bad i have to pay for more then half myself.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by KrazyMitch
I'm getting an Epiphone G-400 for Christmas, can't wait,plus I'm buying myself a new amp and I'm getting a new pedal.

wow, your scoring this christmas
I'm splitting the cost of an Epi LP Standard Music Rising and a Roland Micro Cube with my parents. Depending on whether or not I wait until my birthday (end of February), I'll either be paying $300 or $400. But in return, I get a guitar that I really like that goes toward a great cause, and a good practice amp.

Basically, I'm both scoring and going broke this Christmas.
I'm getting a custom neck.

Maple neck, standard thick, 24 1/2" scale, 24 fret ebony fretboard, set up for Floyd Style locking nut with reverse Kramer headstock, finished black with upside-down mother-of-pearl cross inlays.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
It would be nice to get a new guitar, but I think i'm gonna go with a new digital piano this time
I'm getting my JCM retubed and biased.

And I don't have a cab, so it's useless anyway.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
i bought myself a guitar last christmas. my parents wanted to buy it for me but i forced them to let me buy it myself, i'm big on the whole sense of "i earned it" and ownership thing.
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Fender Standard Strat In Brown Sunburst
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
Maybe a new footpedal. And If my dad feels like being awesome (who knows, its possible), he will get me a Tele
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Well I want to ask everyone I know for GC cards and then get a Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster, Brown Sunburst, Rosewood Fretboard.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I dont trust my parents guitar buying skills honestly, they always go with whatevers cheapest not whatevers the best quality, Thats why I bought my own this summer
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yep... a Schecter Synyster Custom, it's arriving tomorrow... and I can't have it until Christmas

I'm getting a BOSS AC3 pedal from a friend too, which I really wanted, and I put a Peavey Vypyr 75 on lay-by today so hopefully I'll have that by Christmas too.
Parents are getting me my 2nd guitar. Haven't chosen for sure yet (going to store to try out stuff this weekend) but I'm considering the LTD M-400, Ibanez S520EX, and a couple other models.
I want one but my school results aren't that good. Hopefully I can convince me parents!

I want either a Fender Thinline '72 Relic, a Maton electric or an Epiphone Dot 335 w/case.

Probably not going to happen considering the prices are bloddy high in Australia.
I just bought an Epi Standard Plus Top Les Paul. I paid cash for it and it was supposed to be my christmas present to myself. But I made the mistake of buying it to early. Now christmas is a month away and I'm GAS'ing for some pedals (noise gate, delay, chorus) and an acoustic electric.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
As a gift I got a Fender Blues Junior if that means anything. Great amp, really kicks my SS amp's tonal ass.

I am thinking of getting myself one of those Epi Les Paul Junior 57' reissues though(the set-neck P-90 ones, not the cheap $120 bolt-on Jr.'s).
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I've already bought myself so much this year plus i've just got 3 of my guitars back from a service and setup that they feel like new. Been hanging my nose over the Tascam GT-R1 though... we'll see!
Page 1 of 3