alright whats your guyses opinion....would it be a good combo to get a gibson burstbucker in the bridge and the seymour duncan sh-4 JB in the neck?
Good but expensive!
Probably less cost-effective than you'd like
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Quote by knelson713
alright whats your guyses opinion....would it be a good combo to get a gibson burstbucker in the bridge and the seymour duncan sh-4 JB in the neck?

No, that'd be a pretty awful combination.

What amp are you using, what guitar are you sing, what's wrong with your tone at the moment, what have you already done to try and remedy the problem and how do you want things to change?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ive got an epiphone lp custom roland cube amp and have currently done nothing to fix my tone prblem i was just looking to upgrade the stock epiphone pickups
I really wouldn't bother - there's no point upgrading pickups for the hell of it. The whole point of changing pickups is to address some kind of problem, if you don't have a problem to fix then it's a waste of time.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
true....why fix something thats not broken...however theres nothing wrong with looking for better sound is there?

and as for the jb being a bridge pickup i read something on musicians friend about it being in the neck but i guess it was wrong......thanks for the help guys