I play heavy metal like metallica, pantera and avenged sevenfold.I wana get a good tube amp that sounds like a bogner but i can only spend up to 600 dollars, what amp should I get that sounds as close to that and thats in my price range?
bugera? 5150?
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by hootman6string
Hmmm iv never heard of a bugera....are they good?

Never tried one but from what I understand they are great for the price, however there have been a few accounts of reliability issues - but they are a fairly new company so I say give them a couple years to get all the bugs worked out and the reliability problems should be taken care of.
Where the hell did you see a Mesa, even a used one, for $600? If you did, they'd be almost perfect.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Get that. Get it now.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Wonderful amp at a wonderful price. Perfect for that kinda music.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.