He starts crying at the end
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
**** like that pisses me off ( in the video)
she slaps him, yet he cant slap back.
where's the logic. not saying id hit a girl just to get back at her, but its amazing how everyone reacted.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
i agree with the guy hitting her back.

dont get me wrong, i dont hit women or think they are inferior in any way. but if a girl wants to go up and slap a guy for no great reason she should be hit back just like any guy would get hit back. poor guy got beat up by all those ****ers when that bitch deserved it.

if the girl wants to start **** she can deal with the consequences she doesnt deserve any special treatment
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
What exactly is the reason you don't hit a girl? I've been raised not to but I never knew why. Is it just because guys are genetically stronger?
Quote by risetofight
i agree with the guy hitting her back.

dont get me wrong, i dont hit women or think they are inferior in any way. but if a girl wants to go up and slap a guy for no great reason she should be hit back just like any guy would get hit back. poor guy got beat up by all those ****ers when that bitch deserved it.

if the girl wants to start **** she can deal with the consequences she doesnt deserve any special treatment

+1.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
noiiicceee
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"