I Need a Randall 150 watt G3 Footswitch i cant seem to find any on the internet so I thought i would check here. Please contact me if you have this footswitch and are willing to sell it.
Good luck man, I've had that amp for a couple years and my footswitch **** the bed. I've been searching and searching for a new one but nobody seems to sell them. I checked the Randall website and they have the switch, but it's got the wrong type of connecters [mine is a 6 pin din connecter]. I sent them an email, so if they give me any insight on it I'll send it your way.
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Im not sure but would the amp go with the 4 way switch they sell on musicians friend you think? but i will check and see what the connector is for mine and see if what you emailed them for is the same.
Good news, the one on the Randall site is the correct footswitch. It's labeled RF4G2/G3 Foot Switch. Here's the link:

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/accessories/footswitch.asp

The email I got back was:

"I’m not sure why its pictured as such, but that is the correct footswitch. It is a 6 pin din cable"

So that should be the footswitch you need.

Quote by Homer Simpson
No the G3's use a 7 pin midi cable.
I have a similar problem, except I need the 6 pin cable for mine, damn thing is a bitch to find.
1982 Fender Bullet
2003 Epiphone SG
yeah i know what you mean! i hate not being able to switch channels without going to the head at a gig well thank you flesh fries for looking that up i will have to check if i can use that one
Randall Foot switch For Sale From a RH100 G2 with the 6 pin din cable like new $50
b l u e s t r a t
@
optonline' net
here's your pedal if you still want it

http://championpedals.com/fs5j.htm

Quote by QCRockerkid
I Need a Randall 150 watt G3 Footswitch i cant seem to find any on the internet so I thought i would check here. Please contact me if you have this footswitch and are willing to sell it.
Dude this was 4 years ago.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Pahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

It's sad because he basically joined the forum to post this. That's his only post. anyway enough talking in the classifieds.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Yea, I got the footswitch 4 years ago lol...I don't even have the amp anymore

Quote by Homer Simpson