ur paying lots of money for kirks name. Schecters hands down
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-KH602-Kirk-Hammett-Signature-Guitar?sku=516641&src=3WWRWXGB&ZYXSEM=0

thats the kh and umm the mainly i just want a guitar with best neck feel and so far it says the kh has extra! thin neck also it has two 81 pickups and the schecter gots 81/89 but what do you think is better overall? cause just wanna buy 1 really good guitar and stick with it forever!
firstly i'm biased...i own two schecters, and whilst I luv ESPs, my first thought was "fk kirk hammett's guitar man, are you kirk hammett??"

plus the KH has higher-priced equivalents, so you'd be missing out on some of the nice touches on the more expensive models.

I'd rather get something that is the best of what it is for the price, so i'd get the Hellraiser C1 FR personally. I own a Hellraiser Avenger (81/85 pups) and a c-1 Blackjack ATX (sd blackouts) and I wouldn't part with either as both are great guitars and sound and feel different. But I can never go back to the Epiphone G400 anymore...the playability of the schecters, the sound n everything, they're just leagues above the Epi in almost every way (the wine red SG still looks good in a corner ;P).
Quote by yenners
firstly i'm biased...i own two schecters, and whilst I luv ESPs, my first thought was "fk kirk hammett's guitar man, are you kirk hammett??"

plus the KH has higher-priced equivalents, so you'd be missing out on some of the nice touches on the more expensive models.

I'd rather get something that is the best of what it is for the price, so i'd get the Hellraiser C1 FR personally. I own a Hellraiser Avenger (81/85 pups) and a c-1 Blackjack ATX (sd blackouts) and I wouldn't part with either as both are great guitars and sound and feel different. But I can never go back to the Epiphone G400 anymore...the playability of the schecters, the sound n everything, they're just leagues above the Epi in almost every way (the wine red SG still looks good in a corner ;P).

SO! from those two which one feels better for you! please answer back or both the same?
personally, I like the Avenger's shape and finish better, and the fact that is is a TOM bridge means I can change tunings on the fly, so i take it around more and it gets played more. Took me awhile to get used to the trebly sound of the EMGs, but if you like tight rhythm playing you can't go too wrong with em.

but I really love the sound of the Blackjack ATX FR, and having an FR it stays in a dropped tuning which is rarely changed (retuning FR's takes longer, more troublesome), but it has a satin neck and an ebony fingerboard with only an inlay at the 12th, so playing it really feels and sounds different altogether. Blackouts have a more organic sound and to my ears sound heavier because they have much more mids (the EMGs have scooped mids). I prefer soloing in the upper range with the Blackouts as they have more of a singing quality to them over the EMGs, but it's all personal preference.

Out of both my guitars, I luv em both heaps. Out of the guitars you're choosing, I think the c1 Hellraiser FR is the better buy but make sure you check it out back to back with a c1 blackjack ATX as you might prefer the sound of the ebony f/board and blackouts better. I did. But then I still went back and got an Avenger some months later with EMGs, but the emg's are likely being swapped out for SD Invaders so *shrugs* that's my preference