all right just a question for people that are computer savvy, i had to get a new hard drive for my computer and geek squad did it. i got it back today, and i tried downloading limewire and then frostwire and for some reason neither one will work. can anyone give me an idea of why that would be?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
hmm im not exactly sure what it could be, could it be that you have both lime and frostwire on at the same time? and what ever you do dont get a mac
no i uninstalled both of them, then just tried frostwire. then just limewire. what happens is it downloads fine, but then it says i have no internet connection, but i do...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
all right just a question for people that are computer savvy, i had to get a new hard drive for my computer and geek squad did it. i got it back today, and i tried downloading limewire and then frostwire and for some reason neither one will work. can anyone give me an idea of why that would be?

There's your answer. And I don't get how people expect help when they provide absolutely NO details about WHAT doesn't work.

Regardless, there's a thread for this.
You're*
do you have vista? vista harddrive security sucks dick and it stopped me from being able to connect on limewire for a long time. try moving the limewire folder to a place like my documents instead of program files
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Do you have Java Runtime Environment installed? Both of those programs need Java libraries to run. And don't use LimeWire, Frostwire's alright, but try to stick with torrents.

Edit:
Quote by risetofight
do you have vista? vista harddrive security sucks dick and it stopped me from being able to connect on limewire for a long time. try moving the limewire folder to a place like my documents instead of program files

What are you talking about? Vista's DEP has saved my ass from a buffer overflow from using **** software. I don't see how 'hard drive security' would stop the connection of limewire, if anything, it would be your firewall...
Dude, use torrents, so much safer and quicker than Limewire.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

ok i just figured out geek squad put norton on my computer but it wont let me uninstall it...
Lunatics on pogo sticks