Why you so cheap dawg?

No, but for serious, they look like high quality guitars, why are they so cheaply priced?
im getting one of them for christmas, either the patriot or the valor limited. i cant wait. they are really great playing and awesome sounding guitars.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
im getting one of them for christmas, either the patriot or the valor limited. i cant wait. they are really great playing and awesome sounding guitars.

I haven't tried one out, can't until the weekend. How thick are they compared to an LP?
the neck is fairly similar to the way a lp is. fairly thick but not too thick to where it's uncomfortable to play. i think they have it set up perfectly for almost anystyle. they arent too heavy and they have that warm sound that mahogany gives. plus the coil tap's are an awesome bonus. deffinately one of the best sounding guitars in the price range.
EDIT: I think the U.S if im not mistaken. i may be wrong though
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Last edited by gnaraaron at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by gnaraaron
the neck is fairly similar to the way a lp is. fairly thick but not too thick to where it's uncomfortable to play. i think they have it set up perfectly for almost anystyle. they arent too heavy and they have that warm sound that mahogany gives. plus the coil tap's are an awesome bonus. deffinately one of the best sounding guitars in the price range.
EDIT: I think the U.S if im not mistaken. i may be wrong though

Let us say I could afford three times that, any guitars similar but of superior quality?
maybe one of the mid range PRS guitars. those are the only guitars that i could think of that would be similar, because the MK guitars are so versatile it's hard to pin a specific sound to them. just like PRS guitars. you can get really good cleans and really heavy sounds from it all in one. the MK's with coil taps can get heavy LP style sounds, and with the pull of a knob you can get strat style sounds. of course they arent actual LP's or strats but the sound shows resemblance.
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
maybe one of the mid range PRS guitars. those are the only guitars that i could think of that would be similar, because the MK guitars are so versatile it's hard to pin a specific sound to them. just like PRS guitars. you can get really good cleans and really heavy sounds from it all in one. the MK's with coil taps can get heavy LP style sounds, and with the pull of a knob you can get strat style sounds. of course they arent actual LP's or strats but the sound shows resemblance.

Well I have a stratocaster, but I'm looking for something more throaty and thick. As for the PRS the only guitar that they make at the price range would be the Mira. Correct me if I'm wrong.
from what I've heard it's a cheaper differently shaped LP standard with better quality parts.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
from what I've heard it's a cheaper differently shaped LP standard with better quality parts

+1
the shape is a little different. i think that it's a little more comfortable.
sorry about the prs thing. they just have a sound that reminds me of prs guitars. you can deffinately get the deeper and heavier sounds out of them, and they have good cleans too.
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )