Page 1 of 2
they need to get over it.... suck it up axl and gnr lawyers
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Axl Rose: "OMG YOUR FREE PROMOTION FOR MY ALBUM WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! SUE SUE SUE!!!"

What a ****ing asshole...
Three word chant for America. Sue baby sue!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Why do people still take this band seriously?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Really? no wonder slash quit
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Axl...you just crack me up
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Why do people still take this band seriously?

People take them seriously?
SUE THE **** OUT OF DR. PEPPER, PEPSI IS BETTER!
AND CHINESE DEMOCRACY WAS GOOD!
That is all.
i was seriously fixin to make a thread on this. but on topic...

*flame shield up* axl has a point. he just wants the best for his fans, right? they need to hold up their end of the deal and allow EVERYONE to get their free can, even if it means delaying the cut off date, amirite?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
axl rose's solo band is a ****ing joke. its not gnr, its not in the spirit of gnr, its a disgrace to the name, even if i like the album.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Good album, but Dr. Pepper is delicious.

So no.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Seriously this is retarded. It really isn't a big deal. Dr Pepper are amazing to of actually went through with it. They didn't have to. They did not make a contract saying so.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
i hate axl rose with a passion hes a ****ing idiot. this just makes it even more pathetic he can sue dr. pepper for something that doesnt affect him at all......
whats a matter axl? your money from gnr ran out so why not release a horrible album and sue over everything
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Well, I guess Axl has gotta make money back for the album somehow...
ohai little sig.
Ok, well if you read the article it's not that bogus...At all. They're sueing because not everyone was able to get on the site due to the insane amount of traffic. They want Dr. Pepper to extend the offer
What grounds do they have to sue, is what I want to know, as well as what are they going to ask for recompense? No money changed hands they can get all the pieces of paper back.
Quote by st.stephen
What grounds do they have to sue, is what I want to know, as well as what are they going to ask for recompense? No money changed hands they can get all the pieces of paper back.

They could sue for a lifetime supply of Dr. Pepper. Flawless plan.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
axl rose's solo band is a ****ing joke. its not gnr, its not in the spirit of gnr, its a disgrace to the name, even if i like the album.

Exactly my argument from the beginning of this album. It should be called the Axl Rose band not GNR because thats exactly what it is. Guns is 5 guys not one, Slash, Axl, Izzy, Duff, and Steven. To use the name to make music that is nothing like gnr just disgraces the name honestly.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by InvaderTSN
They could sue for a lifetime supply of Dr. Pepper. Flawless plan.

Mother fucker! Axl's a genius!
i was expecting lars ulrich to sue dr. pepper somehow for not offering that promotion for Death Magnetic
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
" Dr Pepper is invited in no uncertain terms to seek to compensate Guns N' Roses for tarnishing its image, though no formal legal proceedings have yet been filed."

HAHA! that's the best line in the whole thing....and what image would that be? the one where axl would incite riots by not finishing shows? remains the only original member of a band that took 14 goddamn years to produce a very sub-par cd? if anything dr. pepper is doing them a favor by actually following through with any promise they made which in turn is giving them more promotion than they deserve. suck it axl/GnR and all your lawyers
Sounds fake, too good to be true. But then again its Axl, so I wont discount it completely
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by inhatredofme
" Dr Pepper is invited in no uncertain terms to seek to compensate Guns N' Roses for tarnishing its image, though no formal legal proceedings have yet been filed."

HAHA! that's the best line in the whole thing....and what image would that be? the one where axl would incite riots by not finishing shows? remains the only original member of a band that took 14 goddamn years to produce a very sub-par cd? if anything dr. pepper is doing them a favor by actually following through with any promise they made which in turn is giving them more promotion than they deserve. suck it axl/GnR and all your lawyers

Agreed but classic gnr lineup rules this new one.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
the ambum had liek ****ing good songs, street of dreams and thins i love, rest can burn with axl in rock hell xD
Quote by risetofight
i hate axl rose with a passion hes a ****ing idiot. this just makes it even more pathetic he can sue dr. pepper for something that doesnt affect him at all......
whats a matter axl? your money from gnr ran out so why not release a horrible album and sue over everything

He's not even making money off of it. He's calling for their ads stating everyone gets a free Dr. Pepper to be taken down.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
**** you, Axl. I will never listen to this album or songs, Nor will I buy it.

**** you.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Page 1 of 2