3 FENDER Strats For Sale - 1 American Standard Hard Tail + 2 MIM Standard Strats LQQK

USA - Noiseless in neck and middle, Duncan JB jr. in the bridge. NICE Hard Tail. This Color is mad sexy. Has a couple of small dings. Nothing major. 2003 Model. $595 shipped.

Vintage white with maple on maple neck. $250 plus shipping. (About $25 in the US) .

RED- VERY NICE condition. Asking $275 plus $25 shipping. Did I say this was NOICE??? :thu:

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
American Strat sold.

Both MIMs still up for grabs!
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by chryee090130
willing 2 trade on e of ur MIM's for an ibanez rg3ex1 in red quilt?

Need to see pics

how to you accumlate so many guitars frank
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
how to you accumlate so many guitars frank

It's an addiction man.

up top!

Quote by djfrank
It's an addiction man.

ha yeah I just got my RG its enough for me for now.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
ha yeah I just got my RG its enough for me for now.

I have 3 RGs... Just sold 2... NEVER enough.

Very interested in the Vintage White strat, we can take it to pm's to try to work out something if you like
Quote by Smeak
Very interested in the Vintage White strat, we can take it to pm's to try to work out something if you like

pm or email me djfrank70@comcast.net

Ok... Make me some cash money offers!

i emailed you about the ibanez, and wondered if u were still interested. i can get u the guitar pics asap if u r still interested.
Quote by chryee090130
i emailed you about the ibanez, and wondered if u were still interested. i can get u the guitar pics asap if u r still interested.

Email me pics and info. djfrank70@comcast.net

Will consider trades or partial trades for Home Depot/Lowes or Walmart Cards. :-) ...

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
ooo I'm jealous. If I had the money I'd purchase one. I just bought a bass so I'm short funds!

No need to be jealous when you can own all threeeeeeeeee.

Package deal $1025.00 takes all three including shipping and paypal. There's a deal for ya. :-)

do you have infinite guitars?
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
do you have infinite guitars?

haha. No... I wish. I am sure there are people here who have tons more than I do. I have about 10-12 at any given time. I usually clear out half every so often and get a fresh crop.

That blue Strat is BEAUTIFUL, and I love how its a string thru body. Yum yum.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Quote by Z-Bone
That blue Strat is BEAUTIFUL, and I love how its a string thru body. Yum yum.

So many admirers but no buyers. lol

Thanks

Believe me, if I wasn't totally broke, I would gladly take it off your hands. I thought you posted that it was sold a few back?
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Quote by Z-Bone
Believe me, if I wasn't totally broke, I would gladly take it off your hands. I thought you posted that it was sold a few back?

The buyer found another guitar he wants and asked me to relist it for a couple of days, if not he will gladly take it anyways... He has already paid me for it... Just doing him a favor...

still up for grabs...

Up to the top. All still up for grabs. Make cash offer!

Would you take $250 shipped on the white MIM?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.