Page 1 of 2
i sometimes wake up and the first thing i do is cry,i dont have any friends, iv been trying to learn guitar but i dont have any confidence, iv never had a real friendship or relationship,i dont have any gcse',and my cat dosent have any food and it wont stop meowing at me. what should i do?????
feed your cat
edit: aw... beaten to it....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Try harder at life.

I know I sound like a prick, but it's actually what you need to do, go out do some excercise, meet new people, make the effort to get better at guitar and earn that satisfaction when you achieve something worthwhile. YOU'RE the one in control of your life, no-one else, you can choose to have a good mental attitude or you can sit back and let everything over-whelm you. Thinking negatively is a bad habit, any you probably do it without even realising it.

Also, feed your cat. Alternatively, make humorous caturday pictures to laugh at.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I think this is all bullsh|t, never had a friend? I can't believe that. After reading the thing about the cat I have one thing to say....

TROLL
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
I think this is all bullsh|t, never had a friend? I can't believe that. After reading the thing about the cat I have one thing to say....

TROLL

shut up.
Quote by nemesisburrito
shut up.

uhh he wasn't talking, I think you mean, don't type anymore.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Try harder at life.

I know I sound like a prick, but it's actually what you need to do, go out do some excercise, meet new people, make the effort to get better at guitar and earn that satisfaction when you achieve something worthwhile. YOU'RE the one in control of your life, no-one else, you can choose to have a good mental attitude or you can sit back and let everything over-whelm you. Thinking negatively is a bad habit, any you probably do it without even realising it.

Also, feed your cat. Alternatively, make humorous caturday pictures to laugh at.

Thanks! youv helped alot!
Quote by nemesisburrito
Thanks! youv helped alot!

You're welcome.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
aw c'mon give the dude a break.
i've been there before (last year)
just try to talk to people, go see movies (feed your cat first!)
if you cant afford to feed your cat, send it to a pound, you dont want it to starve.
just dont sit there and stew,
read the you laugh you lose thread
Quote by nemesisburrito

I'm glad you laugh at your own jokes
grok it.

SKREAM!

yeah i know what you mean. if youre not trolling, let give you some advice: nothing is going to happen to you. you have to make it happen. how do you expect to make (real) friends sitting in your room?
Quote by dubstar92
I'm glad you make laugh your jokes are the best ill add you as a friend

thanks! me too buddy! ill add you now
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Try harder at life.

yeah, this pretty much sums it up, do what he says and you'll be back on track in no time
Quote by nemesisburrito
i sometimes wake up and the first thing i do is cry,i dont have any friends, iv been trying to learn guitar but i dont have any confidence, iv never had a real friendship or relationship,i dont have any gcse',and my cat dosent have any food and it wont stop meowing at me. what should i do?????

Put a donk on it.
Rule number 1: Never ask the pit for depression help

and two, Cpt.Jackass pretty much summed it up.
Quote by nemesisburrito
thanks! me too buddy! ill add you now

ok have fun but I have trouble with people who edit what I say to be grammatically incorrect.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
ok have fun but I have trouble with people who edit what I say to be grammatically incorrect.

u c wat i did....here<---?????
Quote by nemesisburrito
u c wat i did....here<---?????

You don't seemed to depressed making all these jokes and all.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by nemesisburrito
shut up.

Now this isn't how you make friends.
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by Tommy DeVito
Yep, troll.

why dont you like trolls answer my question of three and see...if you change your mind.

1)do you like appels???
2)are you cereal???
3)is my name dimplesqwatch???

if you answered3/3 you may pass over this thread

yours sincerely troll of mordor (2.0 ver)
Quote by nemesisburrito
why dont you like trolls answer my question of three and see...if you change your mind.

1)do you like appels???
2)are you cereal???

if you answered3/3 you may pass over theis thread

You're obviously a massive dumbass at trolling.
Quote by dubstar92
You don't seemed to depressed making all these jokes and all.

i didnt mean right now,its just that when i woke up today it felt like i was drowning in my head...if that makes sense to you?
Quote by nemesisburrito

1)do you like appels???
2)are you cereal???

if you answered3/3 you may pass over this thread

what the hell are you talking about
grok it.

SKREAM!

If he's a troll, which he probably is and my advice has been wasted on him, then stop feeding him? Trolls feed off attention like hummers feed off petrol.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Tommy DeVito
You're obviously a massive troll like your hero paul fetch.

you couldnt be more wrong,my hero is chris crocker
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
If he's a troll, which he probably is and my advice has been wasted on him, then stop feeding him? Trolls feed off attention like hummers feed off petrol.

seriously it did help i thank you for that,its just that when you get me going by talking about trolls etc i HaVe To GeT tEh LuLz.
Cant cope? Dont mope. There's hope. Smoke dope.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
Quote by nemesisburrito
seriously it did help i thank you for that,its just that when you get me going by talking about trolls etc i HaVe To GeT tEh LuLz.

Well you're not exactly helping yourself, are you? UG isn't the best place to ask about this stuff and then act the exact opposite in your other posts.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2