:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
yeah
reserve not met
he probably wants like a million dollars and your first born for it.
Quote by XyphR
what catch? its just a car up for sale on ebay...?

Yeah, it's just a Porsche that happens to cost $100, which is just a small fraction of the actual cost of such a car. What could possibly be the problem?
Well if you don't realize what a reserve is, that's the catch to you.

A reserve means that the car won't be sold until a certain price has been reached by the bidders and if it doesn't reach that, the auction will likely be relisted.

You didn't really think it could sell for $100 did you?
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Yeah, it's just a Porsche that happens to cost $100, which is just a small fraction of the actual cost of such a car. What could possibly be the problem?

hey dr. sarcasm, its EBAY. the car has NINE days to sell, it's not like its $100 buy it now. so back to my first statement, i dont see how there is any catch.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
The car has Aids.

not just any AIDS, Super AIDS, one spoonful of that in your butt and you have 12 hours to live.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
It's obviously a typo, honestly do you even have to ask? The guy doesn't haven't any interior pictures either, meaning it could be a trap, since it's probably not his.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
It's obviously a typo, honestly do you even have to ask? The guy doesn't haven't any interior pictures either, meaning it could be a trap, since it's probably not his.

There's plenty of interior pictures. And it looks fairly legit, as long as the people selling it (looks like it's some sort of company) is legit, but that price will go skyrocketing towards the end, and if it doesn't, some punk will get it pretty cheap... The beauty of ebay =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
There's plenty of interior pictures. And it looks fairly legit, as long as the people selling it (looks like it's some sort of company) is legit, but that price will go skyrocketing towards the end, and if it doesn't, some punk will get it pretty cheap... The beauty of ebay =D

Seriously, I completely missed them haha. Well it's either a typo then or thats just the starting price, and like you said it'll skyrocket.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Its called 'The old you bid $101, some rich guys come along and bids 30,000, the next one bids 35,000 and you got played trick'.
notice how it says "reserve not met"

thats the catch
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
read the info at the bottom.
If the car is sold off the lot before the end of ebay bidding for a higher price than the lowest bid, then they will sell it then, and ignore the ebay auction.
If they don't like the prices people have bid on them, they will probably just ignore the ebay bid just like everyone else on ebay. Besides if any of us thought it was a good deal, we would now be in a bidding contest with you and the other forty million ebay users.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
missin' some zeros
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by -tempest-
the reserve kind of defeats the purpose of the auctioning imo

Not really. It just defeats the purpose of starting an auction at something ridiculous like $.01. The reserve might be $10,000 so the seller could get a good deal, but it might sell for $20,000 depending on how many people want it.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
theres a dead prostitute in the trunk, could be good or bad thing depending on your sexual preferences, do you prefer cold and clammy?
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
There's definitely something wrong here....

...I mean, who in their right mind would pay that much for a Porsche?