Page 1 of 3
I don't think the old one exists anymore. So apparently Scream's release date has been pushed back to February, probably a good thing. Maybe this extra time will help him realize what a terrible idea it is.

That said Wave Goodbye and Preaching the End of the World are amazing songs, along with most of Euphoria Morning.

I also came across this:

http://www.chriscornell.com/blog/default.aspx?&in=2
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
^^ lol
its something new......just not a good idea

i liked his lyrics and voice in audioslave
Que?
When will he realize that he isn't a pretty boy pop musician. He Chris Cornell the greatest of the grunge movement. (next to Layne, Eddie, and Kurt of course)

Temple Of The Dog was amazing. Soundgarden was incredible. Audioslave was great.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp

His voice was terrible then. But it's better than ever now.

You don't get better than Badmotorfinger and every prior album, ever.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp

His voice was terrible then. But it's better than ever now.

coughbeyondthewheelcough.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
^ A bit. Looking at some live videos though, he looks bored or he looks alive. Just watched the Jay Leno performance fo 'Silence the voices', and he looked bored in that performance.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
^ A bit. Looking at some live videos though, he looks bored or he looks alive. Just watched the Jay Leno performance fo 'Silence the voices', and he looked bored in that performance.

At least he shakes his head oddly during Black Hole Sun. He doesn't even do that.
Maybe he was building up to the head shaking, but the video cut out before he was about to go head shaking crazy?
It's gonna be a blue day
Yeah. Birth Ritual or Jesus Christ Pose might have woken them up.
It's gonna be a blue day
I respect what he is doing with his new album but i can't understand why he is doing it!?
Quote by str84ever
I respect what he is doing with his new album but i can't understand why he is doing it!?

this is not a question

Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
he rocks so much! but....why timberland?....that's a epic fail

Timbaland has referred to the recording sessions as "The best work I've done in my career," and predicted that Cornell will be the "first rock star in the club".
i mean....WTF?
Does it matter, either way he's never going to be Temple of the Dog or Motorfinger good anymore. Seriously, not even his image.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
I bet this thread won't be as good as his older thread.

...Get it?

...Sorry.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ML7
^^ lol
its something new......just not a good idea

i liked his lyrics and voice in audioslave

his voice was good in audioslave, it wasn't bad like many people said. It wasn't as great as it was in the 90s, but most musicians who sing really great like he did lose that voice within 15 years. Look at robert plant, by the time led zeppelin was ending his voice was different and he couldn't hit some of the notes.

Audioslave was a good band(considering the turn music has been taking in recent years)but they never really seemed like they had the chemistry that Soundgarden and Rage Against The Machine had.

all that being said, I dont like Cornells new direction. Its great that he wants to branch out and do new things but, this isn't good.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by frankv
Rock stars never go into clubs?
hmm the first rock star witch will be played in a club with rap-pop-techno music...
Quote by rockon1824
I think Kim needs to come out of obscurity to smack Chris in the face. Repeatedly. With a trout. Then maybe he'll regain some sense.

I like the way this man thinks.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by slaptasticdave
I like the way this man thinks.

me too
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by rockon1824
I think Kim needs to come out of obscurity to smack Chris in the face. Repeatedly. With a trout. Then maybe he'll regain some sense.

+1000? is that enough? also, I would pay to see that! Kim needs to play some jesus christ pose and reintroduce chris to good music.

I've decided in my mind that chris retired after his previous solo album, that way I can pretend his new album doesn't exist.
Cool people wear earplugs to concerts
Quote by Royyor
+1000? is that enough? also, I would pay to see that! Kim needs to play some jesus christ pose and reintroduce chris to good music.

I've decided in my mind that chris retired after his previous solo album, that way I can pretend his new album doesn't exist.

I pretend he retired after Euphoria Morning, cause that one was awesome. The last of his work that I truly loved, since I really hated Audioslave.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I enjoyed audioslave, for the most part, and I like a couple songs off Carry On (including You Know My Name - with the horns in it I think its pretty sweet), but I can't handle the thought of chris going from songs like spoonman and loud love to... overproduced-popradiostyle-moneygrabbing-timbaland-sh*t
This is the order from good to bad of his albums for me:

Temple of the Dog
Euphoria Morning
Bad Motorfinger
Superunknown
Down on the Upside
Audioslave
Loud Love
Ultraomega OK
Revelations
Out of Exile
Carry On

Scream
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Haha thats awesome! but euphoria morning at number two? thats a bit of a shocker to me. I don't see how you can put it above all soundgarden. I do like euphoria morning, just not haha thaat much. each to their own I suppose. What about screaming life/fopp (They are just EP's, but its original soundgarden)
well it has been a while since i've actually listened to it through. I'll give it another listen, refresh my memory here.
Aside from his cover of "Billie Jean" I really haven't cared too much for Chris Cornell's solo work.
ok his voice is great..but wtf is that a chicken yelling in the background LMAO
Page 1 of 3