oh and

**** CHRISTIANS!

haha your a moron but whatever everyone can voice there opinion
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Esp_kill07
haha your a moron but whatever everyone can voice there opinion

A christian FLAME HIM!

DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT AN ALL SUPREME BEING MADE US BECAUSE HE WAS LONELY, ONLY MADE TWO PEOPLE, THAT WERE TRICKED INTO EATING A APPLE FROM A WISDOM TREE BY A TALKING SNAKE?! THEN THEY DOOMED MAN KIND, SO "GOD" HAD TO SEND HIS SON INTO A VIRGIN TO DIE ON A CROSS, ONLY TO COME BACK TO LIFE, AND THEN WE WORSHIP THIS DUDE SO WE CAN LIVE FOREVER! NO!

I'm done..

Moron..
Quote by Filter
A christian FLAME HIM!

DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT AN ALL SUPREME BEING MADE US BECAUSE HE WAS LONELY, ONLY MADE TWO PEOPLE, THAT WERE TRICKED INTO EATING A APPLE FROM A WISDOM TREE BY A TALKING SNAKE?! THEN THEY DOOMED MAN KIND, SO "GOD" HAD TO SEND HIS SON INTO A VIRGIN TO DIE ON A CROSS, ONLY TO COME BACK TO LIFE, AND THEN WE WORSHIP THIS DUDE SO WE CAN LIVE FOREVER! NO!

I'm done..

Moron..

people can think what they want......
im not gonna waste my time with a troll like you well anyways like i said you have your opinion and thats fine.
Religions amuse me with their whimsical lies
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Esp_kill07
im not gonna waste my time with a troll like you well anyways like i said you have your opinion and thats fine.

you talking to me??
Quote by Esp_kill07

no to filter. and just so you all know im looking at this from a neutral POV also. I myself do think this is a kinda silly game but oh well if it makes a specific group of people happy let em be. Just like i think GH is lame, but hey some people like it but oh well what can i do. I myself am happy to play guitar and if someone thinks theyre special because they can beat GH on expert i hope they have fun there way, but i much rather enjoy playing the real thing.
Quote by Esp_kill07
no to filter. and just so you all know im looking at this from a neutral POV also. I myself do think this is a kinda silly game but oh well if it makes a specific group of people happy let em be. Just like i think GH is lame, but hey some people like it but oh well what can i do. I myself am happy to play guitar and if someone thinks theyre special because they can beat GH on expert i hope they have fun there way, but i much rather enjoy playing the real thing.

Ya know what..

haha filter how old are you? man your a waste of time whatever enjoy doing what you do. Your only making yourself seem childish.
I am a christian..but that was downright hilarious...I actually spat all over my monitor trying to hold in my laughter.

"Shred the riffs, thump the bass, and blast that solid christian rock!"
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I am a christian..but that was downright hilarious...I actually spat all over my monitor trying to hold in my laughter.

"Shred the riffs, thump the bass, and blast that solid christian rock!"

CHRISTIAN MOSH PIT
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Filter
A christian FLAME HIM!

I'm done..

Moron..

does it make sense that theres nothing else at all literal interpretation is the worst way to read any religious writing you ****ing ignoramus

edit: did you know there was a study about how its harder to read all caps so it make take away from your ranting
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Last edited by reedplaysgeetar at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
does it make sense that theres nothing else at all literal interpretation is the worst way to read any religious writing you ****ing ignoramus

owned
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by reedplaysgeetar

Is it? Prove it!

Quote by Filter

I know you must feel really smart and important right now but :

Quote by reedplaysgeetar

Quote by tonedeafidiot
YEAH! *smack* *punch* *kick* PRAISE GOD!

*guy gets impaled on large spike*
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Filter
Is it? Prove it!

How is prove it a burn?
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Quote by tonedeafidiot
Dethklok FTW!

Yeah dethklok rules

"One time at a show I got my fingers cut off and thrown on stage and murderface rolled em up and smoked em!"

Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
CHRISTIAN MOSH PIT

Ahem...that would consist of standing up in your seat and clapping your hands to the beat of the music In my place of religious worship, we aren't aloud to show emotion as we do things. According to the senior members "the youth are destroying the church". But then again, I am not too involved and I only venture there when my parental units force me to. So blast that solid christian rock all you want, but I don't think those 2 words belong together
Quote by captaincrunk
no they can't. Just because i want to believe god is real (i really wish there were an afterlife... alas) doesn't mean I do.

moron

no....it's an opinion thing. personally, I don't think of God as a giant being that created us all. I think of God as love and music and nature, and all of the other wonderful and terrible things around us. So what if it doesn't seem logical? It seems illogical to me that all the stars in the sky could be as big as earth, but some of them are. It seems illogical that other planets have less gravity than us, so we could jump really high. I believe God is real, and nothing you or anyone else says is gonna change that. Keep in mind, I didn't always believe, but personal experiences have changed my mind. Good day to you sir Emily
Edit: Btw something I just thought of isn't it weird how a lot of religions have the same type of stories in them??
Last edited by emily92 at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Ahem...that would consist of standing up in your seat and clapping your hands to the beat of the music In my place of religious worship, we aren't aloud to show emotion as we do things. According to the senior members "the youth are destroying the church". But then again, I am not too involved and I only venture there when my parental units force me to. So blast that solid christian rock all you want, but I don't think those 2 words belong together

Anyway im actually agnostic but I went to church once cause a friend of mine convinced me to go and the pastor actually encouraged us to mosh, jump off stuff, etc if thats what we felt like.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Filter
Did I create a Thread Hi-jack? I DID!

I think that was partially me my good sir
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I think that was partially me my good sir

More like a 50/50 deal
Quote by reedplaysgeetar

edit: did you know there was a study about how its harder to read all caps so it make take away from your ranting

You'd think that if God wanted people to hear his message he wouldn't write in non-literal language... Pity huh? Now only idiots follow him, because they can't understand anything anyway
Quote by captaincrunk
You'd think that if God wanted people to hear his message he wouldn't write in non-literal language... Pity huh? Now only idiots follow him, because they can't understand anything anyway

Omg, you sir win the internet.

Quote by Filter
You have yet to answer

So do you, but the fact that most of the things written in the bible are metaphors is just one example, I could say the same things about the torah except for the historical books of them both. There you go now answer my question.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Page 1 of 2