Hey all,

I'm going to GC saturday and want to try a bunch of stuff out. I havent been able to find a guitar with SD blackouts as their stock pickups and I'd like to try some out. Does anyone know if there are any that I'd likely find at GC?
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Schecter C1 Blackjack ATX (FR or non FR)
Basically any Schecter with "Blackjack ATX" as part of the name will have the SD Blackouts in them. I'd encourage you to try them back to back with EMGs and see what u think =)
Alright great, that'd be just about perfect if it had fretboard inlyas :-/ Atleast its something to test though
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
they all have side dots?? it's kinda confusing for about 10 minutes then you get used to it, don't let the lack of Fret board markers stop you from getting it if you like it.
my alexi has an SD blackout.. and i also have EMGs with 18v mod!
they sound quite equal, but if i was to push them so hard the SD will win...sounds excellent.
But then again when i play the cleans the emg 60 sounds better..

so think before you decide 100%...

im thinking of trying a SD blackout bridge pickup with an EMG60 in neck... then im sorted :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Yeah cuz i play a lot of different stuff so I want as much versatility as possible I'll have to try em out, can a JB get pretty good metal tones with a good deal of clarity?
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
had a jb in the ibanez i have..got rid of it, didnt seem metal enough...
its a real good clean, crunchy pikcup but couldnt get hardcore tone out of it for metal
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Well, Schecter C-1 (just C-1) have duncan designed blackouts; The Blackjack ATX have the real things.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Another guitar nobody mentioned here is the Ibanez Mick Thompson sig (the higher end one, not the one with V7/V8 pickups).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
there's a low-end ibanez rg which has a bridge version stock.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?