i just learned that the dude from prong uses the exact same guitar as me. so i thought to myself, i wonder if this is the same for anyone else on UG. does anyone play the same guitar you play?
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
I heard Slash used to play the guitar I have when he was like 13 or something...I read that somewhere LOL.
Quote by scorchbird
I heard Slash used to play the guitar I have when he was like 13 or something...I read that somewhere LOL.

Bc rich mockingbird?
I think he still has it.
Quote by telecastermetal
enter sandman and avenged 7 folds is death metal you noob face.

LTD Viper-400.
Squier Affinity strat.
120w Behringer V-ampire.
I bought a wicked old bass guitar off some ancient bass geezer about 15 years ago. A couple of years later I saw Sting playing the same bass guitar on an old TOTP2 rerun from years before. I couldn't believe it. It is a Westone Thunder 3.
Bodomized plays the same guitar as me

mines not stock though, i've done a fair bit of mods to it so i doubt anyone plays a guitar exactly like mine.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Last edited by mikeyElite at Nov 27, 2008,
well no big bands play an epiphone g-400, least I dont think so

since they can afford it, they just play a gibson sg instead
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Bodomized
Bc rich mockingbird?
I think he still has it.

Well actually a Memphis Les Paul copy is what I was talking about.I guess I got it wrong...In the book I have it says he had it while he was in school so I dunno WHERE I got "when he was 13" LOL I must've been thinking of something else but yeah.