okay this is completly random but how many people think that if you dont know how to change the oil in a car then you shouldnt drive one?
Well then someone that can't change a video card shouldn't be able to use a computer.
phawp, i havn't changed the oil in my car since i got it 6 years ago. Runs great, it's just kinda hard to see past all the smoke.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Freddedonna
Well then someone that can't change a video card shouldn't be able to use a computer.

That's three!!!

Changing oil isn't that hard.

If someone didn't know how to change their oil, they could learn VERY easily.
And anyone who can't change a guitar string should be denied a guitar.
And anyone who can't hold their knife and fork properly should be denied food.
And anyone who can't gut a fish must be taken into the yard and shot for being a non-gutting fish commie.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Hot_Money420
That's three!!!

dude.

it's so dead. just leave it.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
if you can't change the oil in a car....

EDIT: it's not that hard btw.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by humperdunk
phawp, i havn't changed the oil in my car since i got it 6 years ago. Runs great, it's just kinda hard to see past all the smoke.

well seeing as how your supposed to change your oil every three months, my guess is you're car is going to implode in less than 2 years.

give or take.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by exiledsoul
if you can't change the oil in a car....

EDIT: it's not that hard btw.

lmao..
um..there are people to do that...that you like, give them money...and then they do it.

the end.
Someone shouldn't drive a car if they are unable to drive a car. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Zero-Hartman
And anyone who can't change a guitar string should be denied a guitar.
And anyone who can't hold their knife and fork properly should be denied food.
And anyone who can't gut a fish must be taken into the yard and shot for being a non-gutting fish commie.

can't argue with any of those fine points
Quote by kaplac
Changing oil isn't that hard.

If someone didn't know how to change their oil, they could learn VERY easily.

im not saying its hard, i know how, me and my friend got in an arguement. lol.
Im 14. I can change the oil in a car aswell as many other things. And i can drive better than my mum (woman drivers... who can't drive better than them). I have to wait 4 more years to drive a car. How is that fair?

EDIT: And im taller than most people so i can see further over the dashboard.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Jacoiskoby at Nov 27, 2008,
I'm sixteen. I'm a girl. I can change the oil and filter. Dude you really need to get on this...
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Quote by Jacoiskoby
Im 14. I can change the oil in a car aswell as many other things. And i can drive better than my mum (woman drivers... who can't drive better than them). I have to wait 4 more years to drive a car. How is that fair?

EDIT: And im taller than most people so i can see further over the dashboard.

lol. sorry to any women who are looking/ going to look at this thread, but women can not drive (well i take this back. maybe its just my mom). i was with my mom. she was driving i was in the passenger seat. we where in a parking garage. she asked if she had enought room to make it in the parking spot. i clearly said "no you do not" and she pulled in anways ripping off the passenger side doors.
Quote by u.n.t.a.m.e.d.
I'm sixteen. I'm a girl. I can change the oil and filter. Dude you really need to get on this...

nice. i respect you. and if your talking to me, i know how to change the oil.
Last edited by ssboarder828 at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by ssboarder828
lol. sorry to any women who are looking/ going to look at this thread, but women can not drive (well i take this back. maybe its just my mom). i was with my mom. she was driving i was in the passenger seat. we where in a parking garage. she asked if she had enought room to make it in the parking spot. i clearly said "no you do not" and she pulled in anways ripping off the passenger side doors.

hehehe I'm one of said women. No offense taken, we cAn do some pretty stupid things while behind the wheel. I like to think of myself as a good driver though.
It's a pretty weak stereotype though, there are plenty of men who can't drive worth beans.
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Quote by Filter
Why did you include the part about you being 14..

With all this rap crap ruining the world, stuffs changing, im gunna answer your question with another question:
How many 14 year olds do you know who give a **** about/can change the oil on their car?
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

- Mitch Hedberg
if you cant MAINTAIN something then you probably shouldn't be allowed to USE it.

ex: if you cant wipe your ass, then you cant take a ****
If you can't manscape, you can't have a schlong?
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg
I'm a girl (not that its particularly relevant) - I can change the oil, and if you give me the right tools I can strip the engine down, clean it, change the liners, grind the valves in, renew all teh seals/gaskets and put it back together again....I could do all that way before I learnt to drive.

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to use something if you can't maintain it...but just cause you can maintain it you shouldn't automatically be allowed to use it either!
Quote by zhilla
I'm a girl (not that its particularly relevant) - I can change the oil, and if you give me the right tools I can strip the engine down, clean it, change the liners, grind the valves in, renew all teh seals/gaskets and put it back together again....I could do all that way before I learnt to drive.

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to use something if you can't maintain it...but just cause you can maintain it you shouldn't automatically be allowed to use it either!

Its always good to see a girl who is doesnt FULLY qualify for the trifecto.
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg