what amp should i get on black friday? they have a deal that if you spend more then 400$ they give you back 100$. i have 670$ to spend so like 770$ if you include the discount. i play alot of metal like metallica and alot of rock like audioslave and ratm. i have a schecter hellraiser and im not sure what amp to look at. id like to start gigging too. also my friend wants to start paying bass and he has 300 and same deal applys should he just get a starteer kit and a distortion pedal or should he buy a bass and amp seperately? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
yea, tell your friend to get like the ibanez starter pack... and you don't typically* use a distortion pedal with bass.. bass is bass, not guitar
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Wrong section.
*reported*
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by -tempest-
yeah what the deal with black friday

I believe i can help as I work retail, basically its the biggest shopping day of the year. Stores always have massive sales on tons of things to get people to go crazy and go buy alot of crap cause they can get it really cheap.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by kosmic
Wrong section.
*reported*

thanks for the help asshole. what section should it be in its for both guitar and bass not one or the other.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Quote by zbest
thanks for the help asshole. what section should it be in its for both guitar and bass not one or the other.

Guitar Gear and Accessories? Dick.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Is GC having any specials?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny