Which would you get? I already have a Boss Metal Zone and I'm thinking of getting a Metal-Core. I also like the mxr delay pedal. I would like a good one for clean stuff (like the middle of Master of Puppets, or in Megadeth's A Tout le Monde). What else is missing?
noise supressor (i dont use a distortion pedal) i use a overdrive pedal the tube screamer is good compressor/sustainer and you shuld b good maybee one of those harmonizeing pedals would b cool
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
For you, I'd suggest a new amp if you're buying distortion pedals, especially those distortion pedals.

For me, all I need is an Overdrive, maybe a Noise Suppressor, though my ISP hasn't gotten much love in a while.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The Metal Core is good... a Noise Supressor is important, if you're playing Metallica you might invest in a decent wah pedal, maybe a whammy pedal too.
noise supressor to kill the unwanted buzz, a clean boost to boost for solos, a good wah pedal to get good wah noises and that's pretty much it. I'ts the amp that'll make your biggest differance.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Morley Alligator Volume
ISP G String
MXR 10 band
Boss TU-2

Simplicity is golden... who needs effects? I honestly don't know how anyone could like the metalcore pedal.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
I heart my EHX Metal Muff. I don't play a lot of metal, but that thing is awesome.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351