I need your help. My band's page is pretty bland, I was wondering how people (seems recent) get a huge picture at the top of their page above all of their basic info and the basic page stuff.

Some kind of coding I assume? I don't mean to sound retarded, but I'm not good with myspace. Help?
post this on:

Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
you get something better to do.

Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul

**** you. seriously. it's not funny.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by exiledsoul

Yes, if I were you I'd get a life.

Holy shit you're dumb.

btw, no you can't post that gif after what I said to you, because I still think it's fucking idiotic, even if used in context.

Now leave. Go!
Quote by humperdunk
**** you. seriously. it's not funny.

are you going to cry?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by st.stephen
Yes, if I were you I'd get a life.

Holy shit you're dumb.

btw, no you can't post that gif after what I said to you, because I still think it's fucking idiotic, even if used in context.

Now leave. Go!

why cant i?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by Gordita Supreme
So... no one knows? Must be in the inner circle of myspace elites.

ask a female, preferably a scene chick
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
Search "Alter Ego Design" on myspace. She did my band's page (if you want to look at that for reference, the link is in my sig).
i think there called banners
the ex-vocalist in my band did ours, not sure how though
Originally Posted by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.

ahahaah