My sister has an iPod and she had to uncheck all the little boxes to the left of the songs in my playlist because when she syncs,those songs would end up on her iPod.
So now that they're unchecked,iTunes won't automatically play the next song.
It's not a big problem,but it's pretty annoying having to go to iTunes everytime you want to change the song
use a better media player?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by timo1
My sister has an iPod and she had to uncheck all the little boxes to the left of the songs in my playlist because when she syncs,those songs would end up on her iPod.
So now that they're unchecked,iTunes won't automatically play the next song.
It's not a big problem,but it's pretty annoying having to go to iTunes everytime you want to change the song

Don't the song you want to play have to be checked? I always thought this was the way to stop from playing them while listening using iTunes, not the iPod it self...try check the boxes and then seeing if they play...
There's definitely a way around that, but I can't be bothered to figure out how or take the time to describe clearly. Take hope that there is alternative, though.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
just make it so you manually put the songs on your ipod instead of syncing your ipod to your library
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Check the boxes again and put the iPod on 'Manually manage music', you can listen to your music and that bitch has to 'drag' new songs to her iPod, instead of being lazy,
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Just make a playlist that's full of your sisters music in iTunes and have her iPod be synced to that playlist.
Set her iPod to manually manage music.

Then, it wont sinc automatically every time. She can sinc certain songs that she wants and leave it at that.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway