Anyone know some good metal podcasts? I found one called Brutal is Beautiful that's pretty good. It's actually just music the whole time, and not some dudes chatting for half an hour. I wish Black Metal Radio did one. Anyone got some other good ones?
Only gramophones are real.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I've been using iPod for the past 3 years and I still have no idea what in the hell a Podcast is
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
^Yeah, pretty much, although some of them are video too. I actually found another one on iTunes called Metal Injection that was pretty much just music videos. It was actually pretty good. On the episode I saw they played One Rode to Asa Bay, Mother North, and some other stuff that I can't recall. Not bad.
Quote by B O D O M
Either, and what extra benefit does a podcast have?

Well, if you find one that you like, then you can subscribe and download it every time it comes out. Then you can carry around a new radio show or w/e with you and listen to it. It's pretty awesome to keep your listening fresh. I think some people don't appreciate how awesome radio and whatnot is if it's done well. That's why I've gotten into podcasts lately.
Ah, so it's a complication of songs in one file, not a voice talking news or personal opinions? Pod-Casts I shall get.