I lol'd and found it hilarious. To me oppressive, murderous tyrants who get whats coming to them is 1) good , and 2) funny
Last edited by MeltingWaxFace at Nov 27, 2008,
true dat^
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by TunerAddict

Terrorists....

couldn't agree more. +1
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by Brokntragedy
some one please essplain this? k thx

Many thousands of years ago the Jews lived in Israel. For various reasons they were basically invaded, taken as slaves, and most of the land was over run and resettled by many different groups, mainly Palestinians.

After World War 2 and the eradication of many of the European Jewish population, what was left formed a coalition with the USA to reform Israel. By 1947 many of these Jews and Americans had entered Israel which was full of people living there (mainly Palestinian) and basically drew a line through the city and took it back. This is deemed an act of terrorism by some people and many countries like Iran refuse to recognize Israel as a valid country.

In fairness, what the Americans and Jews did was wrong, they basically screwed up the balance of the Middle East and caused many problems, many of which continue to this day.

On the flipside, the Jews were the ones who were there first, they just couldn't hold their own without protection, and like I said, many thousands of years ago they were overrun and defeated.

Basically a case of both sides crying about land that was never really either of theres in the first place. Historically its the Jewish peoples, recently (up til 1947) it wasn't, so for many of the Palestinians they feel that since they "conquered" it and resettled it, it should be theirs.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Many thousands of years ago the Jews lived in Israel. For various reasons they were basically invaded, taken as slaves, and most of the land was over run and resettled by many different groups, mainly Palestinians.

After World War 2 and the eradication of many of the European Jewish population, what was left formed a coalition with the USA to reform Israel. By 1947 many of these Jews and Americans had entered Israel which was full of people living there (mainly Palestinian) and basically drew a line through the city and took it back. This is deemed an act of terrorism by some people and many countries like Iran refuse to recognize Israel as a valid country.

In fairness, what the Americans and Jews did was wrong, they basically screwed up the balance of the Middle East and caused many problems, many of which continue to this day.

On the flipside, the Jews were the ones who were there first, they just couldn't hold their own without protection, and like I said, many thousands of years ago they were overrun and defeated.

Basically a case of both sides crying about land that was never really either of theres in the first place. Historically its the Jewish peoples, recently (up til 1947) it wasn't, so for many of the Palestinians they feel that since they "conquered" it and resettled it, it should be theirs.

I say give back America to the indians, australia to the aboriginals etc.
Quote by Mikke
I say give back America to the indians, australia to the aboriginals osv...

Well if that was done Europe would be full of white people. Basically what Hitler tried to do in WW2.

A white Europe was what he wanted, and by the sounds of it what you want as well.

I would be perfectly fine if America was given back to the Indians. I have European ancestry : dutch/english and german. I would love to live back where my ancestors did

edit- but if Indians were given North America they'd simply be over run by another group, be it the Mexicans or the Russians.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Well if that was done Europe would be full of white people. Basically what Hitler tried to do in WW2.

A white Europe was what he wanted, and by the sounds of it what you want as well.

I would be perfectly fine if America was given back to the Indians. I have European ancestry : dutch/english and german. I would love to live back where my ancestors did

edit- but if Indians were given North America they'd simply be over run by another group, be it the Mexicans or the Russians.

No you misunderstood. I meant that if the making of Israel is justified by the jews being there thousands of years ago, then america and australia should be given back to which of course is an unlikely event and of course not necesseary since other cultures already are so well established
Last edited by Mikke at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by Mikke
No you misunderstood. I meant that if the making of Israel is justified by the jews being there thousands of years ago, then america and australia should be given back to which of course is an unlikely event and of course not necesseary since other cultures already are so well established

Well America is basically just a bunch of white Europeans who built a country then allowed Africans, Asians etc to come live in it through immigration. So if it were given back to the Indians, what I was saying is all the white Europeans would all of a sudden be back in Europe and it would be alot of people (overcrowding) so I am sure you Europeans are happy we built a new place to prevent it from being like China lol. Way to many people and not enough space.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Well America is basically just a bunch of white Europeans who built a country then allowed Africans, Asians etc to come live in it through immigration. So if it were given back to the Indians, what I was saying is all the white Europeans would all of a sudden be back in Europe and it would be alot of people (overcrowding) so I am sure you Europeans are happy we built a new place to prevent it from being like China lol. Way to many people and not enough space.

Thats why im saying it can not happen i was ironic before. I comparisoned Israel with America because it cant be justified anymore with the reason that they lived there before.
This is in extremely bad taste, and none of these are even remotely amusing.

If you were brought up in their family, lived their life, had their friends, then you would act in exactly the same way. What gives you the right to persecute anyone for the person that society has made them into?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

ZOMG BIG POETIC POLITICAL STATEMENT!!

Yuck @ this thread

(Please don't give me **** for this, read the post properly before you try and rape me, okay?)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Being the white, God-fearing American that I am:

(Invalid img)

Just kidding. Obama.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Terrorists people who want to kill other people or freedom fighters people who want to kill other people? Two sides to every story...

yep, but this story is about as unbalanced as a walrus riding a unicycle on a tightrope.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Chips-

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Terrorists, or freedom fighters? Two sides to every story...

If fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? e-cookie for the reference.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Almost forgot this one..

I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by rabidguitarist

If you were brought up in their family, lived their life, had their friends, then you would act in exactly the same way. What gives you the right to persecute anyone for the person that society has made them into?

and what gives them the right?
it's good vs bad on both sides of the coin just everyone thinks they are the good guy.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ