What do you think? Me and my buds snorted some Vojo energy mints, 2.2 mg caffiene per mint, and we did about 5/4 mints. Just curious, anybody else try this fun wednesday night activity?
No, I am not an idiot.

Why would you do this?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
You'd probably be better of eating them, I doubt their even soluable enough for anything to be absorbed when you snort them, so what you've basically done is eaten through your nose
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I prefer cocaine.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
I weep for your parents.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I remember a bunch if dared our mate to drink 10 cans of red bull and 7 of these energy sweets, he went for a walk and we found him a mile away hugging a lamp post talking to himself
Quote by DaveM666
I remember a bunch if dared our mate to drink 10 cans of red bull and 7 of these energy sweets, he went for a walk and we found him a mile away hugging a lamp post talking to himself

Pics or it didn't happen, I say!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
Pics or it didn't happen, I say!

It could have happened, I took 4 Gurus once and I was shaking like hell and I sure didn't feel good.
Apparently None in here drinks coffey....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Freddedonna
It could have happened, I took 4 Gurus once and I was shaking like hell and I sure didn't feel good.

I'm guessing Gurus are an energy drink of some kind? Yeah, caffeine does that. I drank 5 cans of mother (160mg caffeine in each can) and a 2 litre bottle of coke in one night once, never again.