ive noticed a couple of times lately that the general opinion on a band, guitarist, etc. changes from thread to thread.

today, for example:
as far as im concerned, AC/DC has been fine with most people of the pit, but today, in a 'bands people like but you cant stand' thread, they were mentioned in every other post. Also, i got the feeling that A7X was generally flamed around here for sounding generic or something, but there was a thread-jacking by A7X fans which turned an unrelated thread into the ' i love A7X' club.

theres been many other things like the element of 'soul' in shredding, and dragonforce, where the pit is completely against something, then one day changes its mind to say the opposite. it just seems opinion is decided on what everyone else thinks

has anyone else noticed this?

i are confused, help me
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
The pit is full of sheep. If someone even remotely popular round here says something everyone else follows suit.
You're thinking about it too much man. UG has more members than I care to think about, you can't just say "the pit likes this" because there are too many people.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've noticed that is depends on what time you're scrolling through the forums. ;p
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Try asking 4chan..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
My sig.
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
Quote by Shrub74
"Try asking 4chan.."
What's the difference between here and 4chan anyway?

4chan has less guitarists.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
different people have different opinions and they are subject to change at any moment. that's life.
from daylight...
...into darkness