I have a crate Gtd120, and on the back panel of the amp there are fooour inputs/outputs, two of them are for my foot pedal the other is for a effects processor(you have to use a special cable for it) and the other is for an "EXTENSION SPEAKER" I thought this means sound would come from my amp, and the other speakers, but thats not what happens, it just comes out of the extension,

what I want to know is, can A crate gtd120 combo with a speaker extension be hooked up to a 4x12 cab? If so what kind?
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Of course it can. And it can be hooked up to any kind as long as the wattage on the cab is higher, and the ohms are matched.
Signatures are overrated.
The title of this thread screams to be reviewed. :p

As for your question... yeah, listen to Moe, Moe knows what Moe is talking about.
Speaker Size and Rating 2 x 12" (parallel) Crate Custom Design, 4 ohm total

It says the extension jack is wired in parallel with all of this, whats a 4x12 cab that I can use with this?

thanks for the help
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

Misleading title ftl

Moe has the right idea though, I had a question like this a few months back xD
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by fatslash
Speaker Size and Rating 2 x 12" (parallel) Crate Custom Design, 4 ohm total

It says the extension jack is wired in parallel with all of this, whats a 4x12 cab that I can use with this?

thanks for the help

That would probably be a good question for forsaknazreal or whatever his name is. I know that behringer cabs are 4ohms mono, but they suck.
Signatures are overrated.
well I found an ibanez 412 cab thats the same price of the behingrer cab, and it runs 4 ohms mono, Any other cabsthat run 4 ohms mono? I would prefer them under 350 american
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass