19 40%
be driven to being that way
18 38%
not care about anything anymore
4 9%
certain circumstances/other
6 13%
Voters: 47.
after reading someones song on here i saw myself in those lyrics,and have realised i may very well be heartless also youve got people like terrorists,bush,the south african government,rapists,etc etc....anyway what do you think....?
Last edited by LULZ.WIZARD at Nov 27, 2008,
most people I meet are heartless, after I remove their heart with my bare hands.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Mugabe, Bush, Bin Laden etc. all have reasons for the things they do. You might not agree with those reasons, but I'm sure they wouldn't agree with alot of the things you say.
I'm not defending them, I'm just saying that everyone has a different perspective, and your own opinion of what heartless is isn't always right.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
most people I meet are heartless, after I remove their heart with my bare hands.

+1
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
i don't think people are born heartless, and i think it really depends on certain situations / circumstances to make people act like they do
Don't forget about Congress. American government is extremely heartless. So is the UN. So are all the organizations raising money to cure diseases like cancer and AIDS. Yes, I'm being serious.

I think 4chan has made me sort of heartless too.
Not heartless...more like heart deficient
That, my friend, was a fail of epic proportions!

The Pit's new name:
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gentleman's Society for the Careful Discussion of Sensitive Issues, Covering (But Not Limited To) Religion, Politics, Fruit and The Female Form.

MY GOATS WERE CRYING
No because if people were heartless then they wouldn't be alive. Duh.
Sail upon the open skies
I think it depends on what the person in question has gone through at the time. Right now I'm still trying to get over a break up with a girl I really felt something for, and at time's I've been a complete dick to people, I don't know many people who are always heartless.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
the heart does not control emotion, it pups blood
if someone doesn't have a heart, they die
stupid thread
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Yes. Rick Astley just Rick-Rolled the entire Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York (and everyone watching at home). Not to mention he was singing on a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends boat.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join