Buttface turkey wishes you the same good sir.

I wish we had thanksgiving

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I wish we had thanksgiving

oh wow, in my morning fog that i get just after waking up, I TOTALLY forgot that no one else has Thanksgiving, my bad guys if I made you feel bad
What is thanksgiving actually? I know its some kinda holiday and you get to eat turkey but what is it really?
Quote by Drakathan
What is thanksgiving actually? I know its some kinda holiday and you get to eat turkey but what is it really?

it's pretty self explanatory, its the day you're thankful for everything people have done for you, normally you have some friends over and have a "feast" and fall asleep watching American Football. or like i do it, get baked a little before the turkey's done eat a crapload of the turkey, and then play video games
Happy Turkey-Day!!!!!
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by Drakathan

Basically celebrating how the native americans saved the pilgrims ass by helping the with the harvest, so its a "american" tradition

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Happy Thanksgiving!
I already have my stretchy pants on.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by AStrangleHold
Happy Thanksgiving!
I already have my stretchy pants on.

lol me too
When it comes to a holiday where food is involved, I sure have to hand it to the Americans. You guys seriously know how to eat.

Happy Thanksgiving! Wish I had a turkey
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
We don't have thanksgiving in Sweden. But that okay, apparently you don't get presents on thanksgiving anyway, which is what stuff like this is all about, right?
Quote by Arzei
We don't have thanksgiving in Sweden. But that okay, apparently you don't get presents on thanksgiving anyway, which is what stuff like this is all about, right?

Quote by Firenze
When it comes to a holiday where food is involved, I sure have to hand it to the Americans. You guys seriously know how to eat.

Happy Thanksgiving! Wish I had a turkey

heeeyyyy, i see those veiled insults there, but whatever, go buy some turkey and bake it it only takes a few hours to cook
The pic of the Turkey reminds me of the Worm From Pink Floyd's, Trial lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
WOOOOO!

Holidays that celebrate eating till you're in a coma are the best....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--