Page 1 of 2
Any one else see it? That was the last thing I was expecting. Rick Astley pops out of a float and starts singing "Never gunna give you up".
Yeah, I saw that. I just posted it in the happy thanksgiving thread. And then that freaky puppet yells I LOVE RRICK ROLLING!! WTF?
DOWN&OUT
Anyone have a video of it yet?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Just said this in the "Are some people heartless thread". The float just made it all that much weirder.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Echoplex
Ha, i saw that and i immediatly rushed to The Pit to see if anyone had said anything

me too. i was on the ground laughing. i couldn't believe they did that
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Damn, capt. insano beat me to it!

But yeah. It was awesome.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Too bad he was lip syncing.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I know. I was laughing my ass off.. I was like. God damn this song sucks (what the puppets were singing) then he just walked out and starting singing never gonna give you up.

that was awesome
I saw it all go down. That was possibly the most elaborate plan to rick roll some one ever. They must have hit 50 million people simultaneously. Truly Epic.
Sig What?
I thought I was getting rickrolled for a second, then I saw Rick Astley, and immediately was on the floor laughing at how EPIC it was!
Hello there.

I lurk a lot.

It's what I do best.
Quote by darth awsome
I saw it all go down. That was possibly the most elaborate plan to rick roll some one ever. They must have hit 50 million people simultaneously. Truly Epic.

And on top of that. They used the man himself to do it.
O_O we need video of this!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I saw it and started screaming at the TV in total shock and rage. It had been months since I got rick roll'd.

And on a different note, I just lost the game. I bet thats gonna be on a thanksgiving float eventually too...
Quote by Sadistic
And on a different note, I just lost the game. I bet thats gonna be on a thanksgiving float eventually too...

You utter bastard.
This sig is
OH MAH GAHD, how did I miss all of America getting rick rolled? At least it'll be on you tube...

*edit
^ oh wait, lulz
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
That has to be the most Epic thing that has EVER been done on Macy's Parade.
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.
Oh god, is "rick rolling" going mainstream?

Bit late for that..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Haha i was watching and when everything stopped and he came out on to the float i started laughing wicked hard and my mom had no idea why. So i had to explain to everyone in my house what rick rolling was.
There is no other word to describe this than...FREAKIN EPIC!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
yet he wouldn't appear at the MTV EMAs?

prick
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
that was epic! I was brushing my teeth when i heard it.

"I LIEK RICK ROLLING!"
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I feel sorry for the guy, he has to sing his song as a joke to America.

Hahahahaha, that was amazing.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

i hate how so many people dont get the point of rick rolling. like the puppet or that queer at the mtv awards and they're all "yay, we got rick rolled" like its a good thing
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Page 1 of 2