Me and my bandmates were having a band, nothing special or gigs just for fun but unfortunately we had a big break, i told them to reunite but they were saying every time "don't know or let's talk on this other time".

today i learned that they have a band with another 2 guitarists and the one is my cousin. .

what shall i do. .
How should i talk to them ?
Quote by Filter
You got owned son. Basically this was a good

I had too lol

owned??you wanted to say powned xD
Quote by MetalMan-93
owned??you wanted to say powned xD

Yeah

But really, I wouldn't know what to do, except ask them WTF Is up. And tell them that their ****ty side project has to stop. How you're going to do that, I dunno.
people always do this, been there, had the t-shirt, grown outa the shirt, and been there again... basically theyre just being immature and instead of telling you that they didnt wanna play with you, or whatever, they just didnt. f~ck em. if they dont have the decency to talk like adults, then you dont need them. find other people, stick an add on gumtree or something.
maybe it's not a side project, they just dont want to play with you?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Exius
now i know why your bandmates left you

i am better than the guitarist i was with him
the one of the 2 is beginner
and the other same skills as me. .
There could have been tons of reasons for this to happen. I see you're a bit of a metalhead. Maybe they don't want to play that genre or don't want a metal guitarist in a non-metal band? It could also be that they don't think you're good enough or whatever. It could have also been the way you acted in the band. Have you ever been kind of bossy, annoying or underprepared?

Whatever it was, find new people to play with.
Quote by frankv
There could have been tons of reasons for this to happen. I see you're a bit of a metalhead. Maybe they don't want to play that genre or don't want a metal guitarist in a non-metal band? It could also be that they don't think you're good enough or whatever. It could have also been the way you acted in the band. Have you ever been kind of bossy, annoying or underprepared?

Whatever it was, find new people to play with.

all of them love metallica,trivium,slayer,slipknot,kiss

and i wasn't bossy. . .
Quote by metaldud536
I hate this GIF!!! I hate everything about it. The white guy, his hair, the quality, how he moves and he's probably a wrestler (Jericho?). DIEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're going to hate him for something, hate him for Fozzy ... at least back when he was Y2J he coudl entertain.

Ts, don't stress over it ... a singer friend of mine told his bands guitarist to fire the drummer or he would leave the band.

The guitarist did .... however the drummer was the guitarists son, so you know, it could be worse.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Nov 27, 2008,