Does anyone know of a program to sort out the tags on MP3's? I would do it myself, but with the amount of music on my computer it will take days.

Just thought I'd add, I've tried Google and there are a few of them, but the ones I've tried havn't really worked. Would like to find out if anyone knows of one that does
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Nov 27, 2008,
iTunes
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

how do you get Itunes to do it? I know I can change them in there, but that's what I'm trying to avoid doing myself
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Best way is to just do it yourself. I've done it multiple times (My tags tend to **** themselves over after a few months for some reason) with 35 GB of music, and, I have to say, it takes time, but, in the end, you get the tags you want associated with each song, as opposed to tags that could be wrong.
Just buy fucking albums, everything is already tagged and perfect.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SonataFanica
Just buy fucking albums, everything is already tagged and perfect.

I only buy albums if one of 2 things happens:

1. After downloading it I actually think it's worth the money.
2. The book is worth having, for example not just 2 pages with a ****ty picture on the front and some credits on the back.

Just means bands have to work harder if they want my money

do it manually, I had a program that would do batch edits for things like artist and album with ID3 tags, but i forget what it was called.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Already tried a program called tagscanner? It is pretty efficient.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
thanks man, will have a look