just got a pod 2.0...but to ship to UK guy quoted me $150..

where can u send for cheaper than that?

i mean it cant be too big can it..i dont mind say $20-$30 postage... this is from Troy?? to Kent in England UK
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
try looking with in Europe i guess.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
the $150 probably includes packing, shipping and insurance, that price may include tariffs as well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
BUT its damn pricey..i shipped 4kg back from USA for $15...
oh also its from a guy on UG...so its like minimal prices anyway..
Since US isn't in europe you get the 17.5% VAT tax added don't you? Unless it's being sent as a "gift".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
thats what we decided..tax goes down to 15% next week lol
Quote by Kensai
Since US isn't in europe you get the 17.5% VAT tax added don't you? Unless it's being sent as a "gift".

Max value of a gift is £18.... It'll be bewteen 25% - 30% for VAT, customs charges, courier fees etc if it gets pulled by customs. If it comes by DHL, UPC etc it will most likely get charged as they like to add all their extra fees on top.. bastards...

SH
Quote by SmellyHarold
Max value of a gift is £18.... It'll be bewteen 25% + 30% for VAT, customs charges, courier fees etc if it gets pulled by customs. If it comes by DHL, UPC etc it will most likely get charged as they like to add all their extra fees on top.. bastards...

SH

Ah alright. In sweden it adds up to about 25-30% extra from the US, I thought brits would have it cheaper since your tax thing is cheaper.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well just say its £15 lol..its a gift to me tbh...but i just wana get it here cheap as!
i mean i shipped my razorback here for $80 and paid £20 when it got here..so still cheaper than a pod!!!
Quote by fairycake92
well just say its £15 lol..its a gift to me tbh...but i just wana get it here cheap as!
i mean i shipped my razorback here for $80 and paid £20 when it got here..so still cheaper than a pod!!!

So it'll be insured for £15 as that is it's declared value, hope it doesn't get lost or damaged. BTW customs are not stupid and they can easily check the value of items...

You may get lucky, you may not but do you want to take that gamble??

Have a look at european websites (Thommen??), as there are no VAT charges bewteen EU countries..

SH