Can anyone help me with this?

There's a code I'm thinking of, where there are pairs of letters used to encrypt a message.

Anyone know what it's called? It's annoying me...


bk ke oy la nq lw lh hi yr
wl ls aq dl je di tr sb kj
kw sk iy hd al nj ea ts tq

Yeah... pretty sure that's it
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
there are a few different ciphers (codes use whole word substitution, n00b) that look like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Quote by wizards?

and sorry fassa but use google. I'm actually very interested in this so I'm going to do a bit of research.


Used Google, absolutely useless.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Used Google, absolutely useless.

Yeah I know... I'm getting a lot of things for ancient hebrew codes, and the whole "bible code" thing. Sorry I can't be of much help.
I thought this thread said "Cryptozoology question?", I'm somewhat disappointed
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.