So recently I have been having some problems with my 105Q bass wah. Every time I let go, instead of going heel down and turning off it stays on but at full heel down position.

I opened it up and the button works fine, but for some reason there isn't enough pressure from the spring alone to turn it off.

Has anyone had any problems like this? Am I screwed or do I have to call dunlop?
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH
Jeez, that's quite a situation. Is there any chance you could take the spring out and stretch it a bit?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Well the actual spring thing is really a bent piece of metal so I don't know if that's possible but I could give it a try. I think the actual problem might be the little rubber pad that hits the button it might have been squished to much and now it can make enough pressure.

Ill try fixing the spring and the little rubber pad.
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH
try glueing something to the bottom of the pad to extend it a bit?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Stingray5
take it back? get a new one

Taking it back was my first plan but the guitar store that I bought it from went out of business a month ago so that plan isn't exactly gonna work.

I tried extending the little rubber pad at the bottom but it still stays on, I think the problem might be that the board inside is flexing too much but I'm not sure. I think I'll just take it to a tech to see if he can do anything if not I geuss ill have to contact Dunlop.
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH