I'm frustrated with all the search engines, wikipedia sucks, UN and CIA factbooks are limited with their information and reference books are too vague to answer my question.

Is Norway PARLIAMENTARY or PRESIDENTIAL ?

Note: Just because a country has a parliament, this does not mean they are a parliamentary country. Likewise to presidential.

Is there anyone here from Norway who can tell me which one they are?

/dankeshan.
constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary government. It was really very easy to look this up on wikipedia and verify it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Monarchy, I think.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well the wiki says it's a parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarchy.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary government. It was really very easy to look this up on wikipedia and verify it.

Yes I know it's a constitutional monarchy.

But a criteria question I have to find is whether it leans to parliamentary or presidential.

Norway has a Monarch, a parliament AND a prime minister.
Quote by domino_92
It has a king and queen but their power is very symbolic. It's a constitutional parliament with residual monarchy. I live here.

Where does the Prime Minister fit into this? How does his power compare to parliament?
Quote by Ruffus.

But a criteria question I have to find is whether it leans to parliamentary or presidential.

It's parliamentary, as I said in my initial post
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Ruffus.

So does Britain.
Quote by Ruffus.

So does Canada.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
So does Canada.

hahaha
sigged!

joking, joking, I don't sig, it's gay
They are a constitutional monarchy, they have a parlimanet

So obviously they're parliamentary. they have a parliament... and no president

I thin kit's pretty self evident.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
military dictatorship
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
It's a parliamentary government with a monarchial presidency and a totalitarian democracy with a communist legislation and dictator constitution with a an anarchist reformity. blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh legislation, president, house of commons, elections, prime minister, state representative, provincial host, dictator, laws, constitution, commerce, communism, che guevara, hitler, kim jong il, vladimir putin, politics.............. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that pretty much sums up politics of countries and whatevers, maybe i'm just confused and angry because i hate this poliics crap i just dont get it.