I bought a al3100 and its been giving me nothing but trouble but we threw out the box. On the return thing it says ship it back in the same box is there anything i can do?
Quote by xdiablox37
I bought a al3100 and its been giving me nothing but trouble but we threw out the box. On the return thing it says ship it back in the same box is there anything i can do?

Go to a local music store and ask if they have a spare box. Usually they do and they'll let you have it for free.
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112
Just get another box like he ^ said. If what I hear about Rondo's customer care is true, they will be totally cool with it. I wouldn't try that with a Gibson Custom shop though XD
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
I've returned two guitars to Rondo. Never had a problem with a return.
If in doubt email Kurt and ask him what to do. He is a real easy guy to deal with.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
What's wrong wtih it?

this is what I'd like to know.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.