Im having a hard time finding a ¼” jack plug converter which is something that plugs into your amp/guitar and you can plug headphones into the other side.

Something similiar to this:

any help much appreciated
Go to Radioshack.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Go to Radioshack.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

Are you expecting to get any sound from using one?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
make sure you get the 2 ring stereo kind, and plug into a headphone out jack.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Use the word 'adapter' rather than converter, use googleproducts or something similar to search. And get a STEREO adapter otherwise only one side of the headphones will work.
musicians friend has those, but take a trip to radio shack they'll have them.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
guitar center's pro audio department has these, as should any electronics store.

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!