Anyone affected by this? Probably the most shocking terror attack since 9/11.

My heart goes out to the indian population.

Pit your thoughts?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
****s really hit the fan on this one. I'm pretty worried. This attack took a lot coordination and a lot of planning. Makes you wonder what else they're thinking of doing...
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

i've got a cousin who went there a month ago for business and still is there
he's fine though but is like 5-10 miles from where its happening
Dick+strings= owww
I know very little about it to be honest but i can only imagine how bad it is!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Chubbychunks
They were killing to get to the Woolies closing down sale in Mumbai the other day...

bit soon for that just yet...
Quote by Rockstar12345
Saw a picture of what looked like an airport or train station in the newspaper. It was like something from a film, blood everywhere, everything a mess, really awful. Apparently 100+ died and over 300 injured. Apparently 20-30 potential hostages in a hotel.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I have loads of friends who have relatives in India, I'm gonna go check if any of them were affected.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Were there bombs or just shootings? Unbelievable that it's still happening. It's been going on for a couple days now.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
bombs and shootings
Quote by Rockstar12345
this will certainly be used as a pretext for an invasion of Pakistan.
the US are already making some rumblings about Al-Quaeda despite another group already claiming responsibility.
Quote by TheDriller
the US are already making some rumblings about Al-Quaeda despite another group already claiming responsibility.

...why pakistan? I haven't heard of any link to Pakistan in this whole mess. Its just brutal.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by TheDriller

I think its quite likely that India might link it to the ISI (Pakistans Intelligence Service), following the last large terror attack this year which was linked to the ISI. In which case they will put pressure on Pakistan, as will the U.S..

You'd better hope nobody does invade, don't forget, Pakistan has nukes.
Quote by Rockstar12345
It's not like terrorism is new...There have been attacks like this one for centuries by all types of people...

Thing is...terrorism is virtually unstoppable. If you have a will, you have a way. It is just if people are willing to make the sacrifice to get things done. Are you willing to face the consequences for your crime is the basic principle. I mean, you could easily assassinate nearly anyone quite easily if you're willing to go to jail/be executed for it.

Deluded, sad to hear that man. Hope you guys and everyone you know are ok. I personally love India and its culture. Always been one of the places I'd love to visit.
Quote by Mechanixx
I think its quite likely that India might link it to the ISI (Pakistans Intelligence Service), following the last large terror attack this year which was linked to the ISI. In which case they will put pressure on Pakistan, as will the U.S..

You'd better hope nobody does invade, don't forget, Pakistan has nukes.

This was just a James Bond movie: Quantum of Mumbai. It was missing vodka, bond girls and money only.

Present by: NDTV, IBN, INDIA TV
Director: RAW
Producer: Man Mohan Singh
Written by: NSG
Production manager: Sonia Gandhi

Cast;
James Bonds 001, 002, 003, 004, 005,006,007 and 008 as RAW agents
NSG Commados as Villians

Shooting Location:
Taj Mahal hotel
Oberoi Trident
Nariman House
CST

MPAA rating: X-rated

The director should be given the worst director of the Year!!
I can turn this into an America Vs world flame war about 9/11
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.