Page 1 of 3
India has a different culture I guess but I would have thought they'd have treated it like they would here, probably held him back and cut the segment. He didn't deserve the kicking he got. I think she had it coming.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
The bitch must have deserved it. And aren't they all tough.... about 25 guys ganging up on one.....
HOW CAN U SLAP HOW CAN U SLAP HOW CAN U SLAP

She should have her face kicked in or something.
Freaking whorebag deserved it. This is what pisses me off about women who bitch about 'EQUAL RIGHT LOLZ' they want to be treated equally right? Things like this would still be happening therefore they're not equal. They just have the good things guys have but also they get away with stuff that guys can't as well.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at Nov 27, 2008,
thank you, come again
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
that was a 4chan meem a little while ago, yeah? It's pretty offputting, thats for sure. Doesn't make me want to go to India any time soon
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Freaking whorebag deserved it. This is what pisses me off about women who bitch about 'EQUAL RIGHT LOLZ' they want to be treated equally right? Things like this would still be happening therefore they're not equal. They just have the good things guys have but also they get away with stuff that guys can't as well.

+1
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH

+ a big mother****in 1

Quote by LesPaulLeader08
*waits for Kensai to post, "How can she slap??? How can she slap?!?*

because that's a perfect example of Kensai's wit...
Haha! That made my day. Completely agree with the equal rights ****. Or better yet, he should've sued her and the channel. Then when they beg him to take way the lawsuit, just demand for some pussy. I know this makes me sound like scum, but she deserved it.
Last edited by deluded_reality at Nov 27, 2008,
As much as she should have expected to be hit back... he really probably shouldn't have done anything to deserve being slapped in the first place. Plus she's the host. He's the contestant. Big difference in authority.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by b2spirita
You dont hit a girl. End of.

not everyone's culture is like yours. self righteous prick.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH

Wow your mature
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
Wow your mature

What? I personally think i have a pretty decent point ....

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I'd knocked the **** out of her.. this is a perfect example why 'you can't hit girls' is BS

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by reedplaysgeetar
Wow your mature

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
he didnt really do anything to deserve it, other than saying "you go."

then you have to take into account he must have been infuriated for being embarrassed on tv, which was probably being broadcasted live all over india.

then, look at his face afterwards. he obviously realized he made a mistake.

while i strongly believe that you shouldnt hit women, that bitch had it coming. tyra banks wannabe. and yeah, maybe they could have hit him around a bit, but he didnt deserve to get the **** kicked out of him
Quote by jetfuel495
tyra banks wannabe

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
What? I personally think i have a pretty decent point ....

you do, he's just an idiot

Quote by ZeGuitarist
^ Well, the host told him to F*CK OFF, that's not nice either is it?

exactly. she provoked him
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
you do, he's just an idiot

exactly. she provoked him

Wow... touchy subject huh? Or are you always this moody?
Quote by SteveHouse
damn i hate women *bitter*

EDIT: sorry! I meant "women like this"
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by b2spirita
You dont hit a girl. End of.

But women can beat the **** out of men all they like?
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by renegade2031
For anyone who wants the background.

that makes it even worse. so everyone was supposed to abuse each other, but the bitch moderator lost her hot headed temper and slapped a guy, who in reflex and shock, im sure, slapped her back.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wow... touchy subject huh? Or are you always this moody?

oh look who's calling me moody. you're only famous for being the most irritable Uger here.

and touchy how? i hate people who think they are superior to others. people who say its wrong to hit a woman but is acceptable for men to hit each other is a fucking idiot. if men and women are equal then it should be just as acceptable. i personally dont think anyone should hit anyone but if people are going to use logic like that, then yes i usually come down pretty hard on them. and dont try to give me any crap for coming down hard on someone, especially with your reputation
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
oh look who's calling me moody. you're only famous for being the most irritable Uger here.

and touchy how? i hate people who think they are superior to others. people who say its wrong to hit a woman but is acceptable for men to hit each other is a fucking idiot. if men and women are equal then it should be just as acceptable. i personally dont think anyone should hit anyone but if people are going to use logic like that, then yes i usually come down pretty hard on them. and dont try to give me any crap for coming down hard on someone, especially with your reputation

Ok yeah. Look at me, I'm queen bitch

Don't bother talking back at me if you don't know me.

I'm not saying I agree with the "don't hit girls" thing either you know, but every post in this thread you were fairly foul.

Reputation? Okay, whatever.
Quote by SteveHouse
well the answer to this is the simple fact that men and women are NOT equal, no matter what anyone says.

men = stronger than women physically.

END OF ****ING STORY
Page 1 of 3