Hello, I am new to these fourms. My name is harry roul and I am a professional cellist instrutor and performer. I joined these forums to get some lessons on the guitar to have as a hobby instrument that I like to play.
thats cool, welcome. there is another forum to introduce yourself in, but whatever.

nice to have you aboard this site. word of advice if your a serious musician, dont go to the pit, you'll lose your soul
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
The Pit Will Warp Your Fragile Litle Mind. Stay Away From The Pit.
But, yeah. welcome to UG.
I doubt you're a professional instructor of anything considering your whole, "tina eat the ham" thread in the ELECTRIC GUITAR forum. You might get a warning from the mods for that so check your email. If I was a mod I would think you were just some spammer but I'm not a mod so that doesn't matter.

Anyways, welcome to UG.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Who called it?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥