i read that in some UK guitar magazine i think, but im in NYC. is putting up flyers and posters around the city illegal in the US?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
It depends. If you put them on government owned things (Ie light polls, abandoned shops, bus stations, subways ect) than it's normally ok. By government things I mean NOT buildings and other forms of property and automobiles.

I wouldn't put anything near schools or privately owned buildings. Those people tend to get mad.

Also remember: If they dont see YOU putting it up. They cant blame you
yeah i was planning on putting them up on lightposts, bus stations, subways, abandoned ****, phone booths. on fences.
and i like that last part you said, go sneak out at midnight and put up posters EVERYWHERE.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
yeah i was planning on putting them up on lightposts, bus stations, subways, abandoned ****, phone booths. on fences.
and i like that last part you said, go sneak out at midnight and put up posters EVERYWHERE.

Fences are a big NO NO thats how you get busted for vandalism. People own those fences.

But yeah take that last point into consideration
thanks for the fence info. and yeah lol i will keep tat in consideration.
Quote by Zero-Hartman