Recently, I have noticed blood on the toilet paper when I wipe...and today I noticed some blood in the spool on two ocassions. Anybody know what this could be? BTW Im a 15 year old male.

Thanks.
are you pushing too hard?? this can happen no need to worry
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
i wipe my keyhole too hard n get that sometimes...either that or you have aids my friend
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
inb4 I shit blood
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
this exact same thing happend to me. turned out i had piles. the dr said i was to eat a fair amout of fruit n such. n it all went away. follow this n yo'll b a-ok. aslong as u dont force your ****s out.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
isnt it stool.. not spool?

also, the pit isnt a doctor for the last ****ing time. if we were, we wouldnt specialize in ****.. we would be masters in the area of breasts.
Happened to me, didn't check it out soon enough. Fainted of blood loss days later. My intestines were bleeding something awful. You might want to get it checked out.
Dont bring this to the pit, rules

but for your problem, i had that before and it turned out the toilet paper was too rough and i was wiping too hard

But go to a doctor

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
get that checked out. it can be really bad or it can be just meh. hope for the latter.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
As a 15 year old male you have surely mastered the art of using your phone to set up a meeting with a doctor.
This is not a pipe